Canon for older printer / scanner problem under Windows 10 no drivers!
Not only with Canon and HP there are problems for older printers / scanners under Windows 10 that there are no official drivers!
You can, however, look for a driver for Window 7 / 8 / 8.1 that will work on Windows 10, but are not officially licensed on Windows 10. However, you can easily and without hesitation also apply it to new versions of Microsoft's Windows operating systems Whether it's a Windows desktop, tablet, Surface Pro / Go, or even a server operating system. Important! Look around for the right 32 or 64 bit version!
This issue is often associated with WinScan2PDF, especially the large Windows 10 update. and it affects the TWAIN and or Windows WIA interface and no scanner will decide in the program.
| (Picture-1) Scan the documents directly and save them as PDF!
I have a few days a new HP laptop. WIN 10 Pro Vers. 10.0.18362 Build 18362 On my Tekstor Tablet the program ran flawlessly under Windows 10 Home. On my HP, neither the Twain drivers nor the WIA drivers are loaded by the program. The multi-printer is a Canon MP170
The problem with their software has been resolved to the Canon offers for older printers under WIN10 no printer driver. I've just tried a few drivers for my MP170 under WIN7 until I found it. Unfortunately, I have to say that here Canon can leave its buyers in the rain in terms of older printers; they just want to sell. OK, I managed to get your software up and running and I am very happy with the result. Keep it up
Updated on: 10 June 2020 08:29
Keywords: canon, older, printer, scanner, problem, under, windows, 10, drivers, problems, printers, scanners, official, info
Similar information on the page
Easy duplex support on non-duplex scanners and printer, thanks to improved sorting options The duplex problem with non-duplex scanners and printers is widespread.
Not only at HP but also at Canon, Epson, there are scanner problems under Windows 10 Info: This is a common problem, W10 removes the scanner driver
WinScan2PDF uses the TWAIN interface, which makes it possible to communicate with the scanners, an old proven Standard Most scanner manufacturers ad here
Convert of Scans to PDFs works with most scanners, and all-in-one printers or multifunction devices on all Windows OS
Its easy to convert Windows photos and images into a single PDF file, simply and quickly 1. Please start WinScan2PDF, if you dont already have it, just
With thermal printers, there are always problems under Windows 10 and they like to go offline Info: The offline certain thermal printer is related to the
If you work under Windows 10 and your scanner is older than 3 years and the disk with the installation software is not the 64 bit available, You should go
The scan software that supports WIA and TWAIN scanner interface on Windows 10, 8.1, 7 and other MS OS Info: In the free Tool WinScan2PDF you are not bound
The solution for a direct scan of the documents and save as a pdf file on Windows 10, 8.1, The solution ergo instruction, example is written for Windows
See also : ... WinScan2PDF FAQ
Back to : ... WinScan2PDF Homeage
AlwaysMouseWheel # AutoHideDesktopIcons # AutoPowerOptionsOK # ClassicDesktopClock # DesktopDigitalClock # DesktopNoteOK # DesktopOK # DontSleep # ExperienceIndexOK # Find.Same.Images.OK # FontViewOK # IsMyHdOK # KeepMouseSpeedOK # OpenCloseDriveEject # Q-Dir # QuickMemoryTestOK # QuickTextPaste # StressMyPC # Tools # Version # WinScan2PDF #
Questions for this:
- Throw away the device because of the scanner driver and buy a new one is not a must.Also, Windows 10 also runs with the Windows 7 driver, so before you buy a new scanner or printer for the scanner, you could try to use this driver at least once ?
- Like the good Canon scanner, like most manufacturers offer scanner drivers for download on their own company website, just download the Windows 8.1 driver. Be careful with x64 or x32. please pay attention to the version (32bit or 64bit), I have to install the scanner driver after the download, then after the installation of the old driver everything works and scanning and printer goes back to Windows 10?
- My flatbed scanner from Canon to Win 10, runs with Windows 8.1 driver loaded the x64, so the 64-bit version, I can confirm it, was my scanner Canon like that?
- Yes, it is the case that Canon offers drivers for numerous devices under Windows 10, because of course the customer benefits a lot that the system is up-to-date, but can no longer use it is a rumor that Canon has asked and asked why it is there are no drivers for devices, Canon gave me the driver program on DVD, but should all scanner devices be replaced by newer scanner models after five to six years?
- I have several Canon scanners a very good product and I use them and they all work with Windows 10, it is completely normal with some people having the cheapest Asia Replicas and after three months with Canon Fake Scanner they have problems with Windows 10 and the scan does not works flawlessly, so it works !?
- I don't want to face this, I just buy a new Canon scanner, the exact number of models is large with this manufacturer because it is easy for me to always buy a new scanner for my Windows 10 to install it correctly and the predecessor I sell on eBay, which may not be an option for some newcomers to scanning, but a must for many people like me who do a lot of scanning. What better can you not do?
- I just delete all device settings and the printer and scanner that is not working properly?
- I am using a Canon scanner but want to use Windows 10, during a year Microsoft has done this to update the system to Windows 10, but is my Windows 7 scanner driver and I could use the printer and scanner again?
- Canon printers or scanners, I am one of the many customers who have received these reports, not just Canon devices, but the old driver works and is it done for me?