All network adapters under Windows 10 / 11 (see, deactivate, activate)?
The example to see all network adapters under Windows 11, 10, 8.1, ..., or to deactivate / activate the connection!
Deactivating the network adapter is a popular thing for all users who are concerned about security and with WLAN it leads to a reduction in radio signals / radiation and helps people who are affected by electro-hypersensitive symptoms, the simple solution is also for all Windows desktop operating systems and MS server suitable!
1.) Deactivate and activate all network adapters under Windows OS!
Please start the network connections in Windows from the Windows control panel !
1. Or use the command ncpa.cpl, for example via the Run dialog [Windows + R].
2. Optionally, you can open the network connections via the Windows X menu.
Keyboard shortcut Windows logo + X, or mouse click on the Windows LOGO
Here is an example for deactivating the WiFi connection ergo go offline, easy disconnecting from the Internet:
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 4)
In Network Connections, please right-click on the WI-FI network adapter WI-FI network connection. It also makes sense to have a ► shortcut for managing wireless networks in Windows 10 if you have to make changes on Microsoft's Windows 10 frequently!
| (Image-1) All network adapters under Windows 10 deactivate or activate!
Windows 10 is characterized by a large list of Wi-Fi parameters and its functions that are available to the user: view connection data, configure security settings, configure shared access, file sharing, remote access and display saved passwords.
See saved keys
Windows 10 offers the option to view the password of the network to which your device is connected, e.g. For example, to establish a Wi-Fi connection with a smartphone, or to give a key to a friend. ► Command to see all WiFi information in Windows 10!
2.) A look at the device manager and network adapter driver under Windows 11 or 10!
1. Start the Windows 10 device manager as always
2. Open "Network adapters"
3. Select one of the network adapters
4. And possibly start a driver update
(... see Image-2 Point 1 to 4)
Here's an elegant way to check your network adapter. In the event of Internet failures or network problems under Microsoft Windows 10, it often helps to take a look at the network adapter. So you can rule out that the cause of the network problem lies there.
| (Image-2) All network adapters under Windows 10 (see, deactivate, activate)?
3.) Adapter and Network Problems Tips and Links!
Also check all connections in the network, it is possible that OneDrive loses the connection due to WLAN or router, the Fritz-Box, Speedport, TP-Link, ... Before you lose a lot of time looking for errors with the network adapter, you should also rule out other causes, for example with the router or other transmission path cables, plugs, .....
FAQ 192: Updated on: 18 September 2021 14:09
A solution to activate the on screen keyboard in windows 10, this is also suitable for OSK on Windows 8.1 and seven plus Windows Server 2016 / 2012
The solution to uninstall fonts from Windows-10 remove, delete? Click start, and then click run or Windows+R keyboard shortcut. Type the following
It is simple in Windows-10 to change some of the keyboard settings, or the language of the Keyboard Layout, the example here is also for Windows 8.1 / 7
Find the Disk Manager also in the Windows-10 Computer Management, the solution is also for Windows 8.1 and Seven creating, formatting, partitions
The solution to disable or enable automatic wireless WI-Fi connections on Windows 10, the example is also for Windows 8.1 suitable
To Remove a WiFi connection from Windows 10 is not a big problem and it is easy to do this, sometime I will unnecessary WiFi remove whiteout disconnect
You can every time and very simple enable or disable the Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10, or Windows 8,1 Please start the program and features
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- I have problems with my network connection on a Dell laptop with Creators Update on WIN 10 / 11 Home 32, what can I do?
- How can I reset the network for Windows 11 / 10 Internet problems?
- The example to see all Network Adapters on Windows 11, 10, 8.1 or disable / enable the Connection, the simple solution is also suitable for MS Server 2019!
- I have problems with the network connection under Windows 10 / 11?
- Hello, I do not have WiFi; maybe it has been disabled. don't know but how can I find it and enable it?
- Help me connect to the Internet when I connect to the Internet, I can not connect to the Internet?
- I am using windows 10 to connect to a wifi, wireless network management where can i manage known networks, and display all networks?
Keywords: windows, 11, 10, 8.1, network, adapters, disable, enable, example, connection, simple, solution, suitable, seven, start, Questions, Answers, Software