Print from Windows 11/10 File-Explorer, but how to?
If you want to print from the Windows Explorer, you have to make a hard copy, or a screenshot and then print this as a picture!
There is also the elegant solution, which is not only suitable for Windows 11/10, this is the listing and printing of the directories from the command prompt (cmd.exe). You can list in the command prompt and then simply print
. This solution is easily valid on earlier versions of Microsoft's Windows operating systems, whether it's a Windows desktop, tablet, Surface Pro / Go, or even a server operating system. Optionally, you can use the free ColorConsole as an alternative to the command prompt
to print directories.
Optionally you can google for alternative file explorers, or use bing, which have a directory expression function, such as printing in Q-Dir
. Which is very handy because it also prints the thumbs ergo thumbnails
, even if the thumbnail cache has been emptied
, not in vain does Windows Explorer diligently save the thumbnails of your photos and Office documents. As time goes by, the idea is to print these times, to see the beautiful collection together on paper.
Updated on: 24 June 2022 07:27
Keywords: windows, 10, 11, explorer, print, from, window, make, hard, copy, screenshot, picture, alternative, dirprintok
Similar information on the page
After installing Windows 10 from Microsoft, many ask where is the old IE internet explorer / browser Windows 11 is without Internet Explorer You do not
Quite annoying PDF preview, PDF thumbnails Windows 11 and 10 Explorer problem There are many manufacturers of PDF, but very few understand the source code.
If the MS Windows 11 and 10 File Explorer does not remember the selected objects when navigating, this is quite normal There is currently no solution for
It is quite easy to select multiple files or folders in Windows Explorer under Windows 10 Select multiple files or folders in MS Windows Explorer. You
Sometimes you need to change Windows 11/10 Quick View, better known as a file preview, to see information about the file and sometimes the preview In each
The solution is simple to Remove Spotify from Windows-11/10 Autostart, delete, remove , disable or uninstall Content: 1. Banish Spotify from Windows-11/10
It is easy to set files or folders to hidden on MS Windows 11, 10, Desktop and Server Everyone knows how to make the hidden files visible under Windows,
11 # APPs # Beginner # Desktop # Download # Explorer # File-System # Folder # Hardware # Install # Internet # Media # Monitor # Network # Office # Power-Options # Printer # Quick-Tip # Registry # Search # Security # Settings # Shortcuts # Software # Sound # Store # System # Tips # Update # User #
Questions for this:
- How is using a directory printer, I am looking for Tool Directory Printer what is ui recommend?
- Searching for many years creating print lists of files easy to use?
- I want to right click on one of the selected folders to print, Of course everything prints the same way, does it always work, files print option, in windows explorer?
- I want to learn how to print the contents of a folder and then save it to a text file without the command line in Windows 10 and Windows 11?
- I want to select desired attributes, file size, creation date, extension and then click Print Microsoft an easier task!
- How to print all files or a list of all files in a folder to print all files in a folder, how to open this option to folder in Windows Explorer as the Microsoft File Explorer in Windows 10 and Windows 11, just press CTRL + P to print all!
- Show me how to print the contents of a folder's built-in Windows 10 and Windows 11 functions, or an even easier way with third-party software?
- We are looking to print the directory structure of a folder including the file names and subfolders, one of those simple tasks in Windows 10 and Windows 11 is to simply create file lists with folder contents that we can print or edit at will?
- I want to print the contents of folders in Windows 10 and Windows 11 using Command Prompt it doesn't always work, so if I just want a printed list of the contents of a folder!