Print from Windows Explorer, but how to?
If you want to print from the Windows Explorer, you have to make a hard copy, or a screenshot and then print this as a picture!
There is also the elegant solution, which is not only suitable for Windows 10, this is the listing and printing of the directories from the command prompt (cmd.exe). You can list in the command prompt and then simply print
. This solution is easily valid on earlier versions of Microsoft's Windows operating systems, whether it's a Windows desktop, tablet, Surface Pro / Go, or even a server operating system. Optionally, you can use the free ColorConsole as an alternative to the command prompt
to print directories.
Optionally you can google for alternative file explorers, or use bing, which have a directory expression function, such as printing in Q-Dir
. Which is very handy because it also prints the thumbs ergo thumbnails
, even if the thumbnail cache has been emptied
, not in vain does Windows Explorer diligently save the thumbnails of your photos and Office documents. As time goes by, the idea is to print these times, to see the beautiful collection together on paper.
Updated on: 23 July 2019 19:21
Keywords: windows, 10, explorer, print, from, window, make, hard, copy, screenshot, picture, alternative, dirprintok
Similar information on the page
It is quite easy to select multiple files or folders in Windows Explorer under Windows 10 Select multiple files or folders in MS Windows Explorer. You
With the Windows 10 update it can happen that the CD or DVD drive is not displayed in the file explorer These errors can occur if Windows 10 is no longer
After installing Windows 10 from Microsoft, many ask where is the old IE internet explorer / browser You do not have to download and install Internet Explorer
The solution is simple to open the Folder View properties in Windows 10 File Explorer and change them
The Local Group Policy for the Windows 10 Explorer can I change some rules and File Explorer settings The Local Explorer Group Policy In the Explorer
Questions for this:
- I want to print the contents of folders in Windows 10 using Command Prompt it doesn't always work, so if I just want a printed list of the contents of a folder!
- I want to learn how to print the contents of a folder and then save it to a text file without the command line in Windows 10?
- We are looking to print the directory structure of a folder including the file names and subfolders, one of those simple tasks in Windows 10 is to simply create file lists with folder contents that we can print or edit at will?
- Searching for many years creating print lists of files easy to use?
- Show me how to print the contents of a folder's built-in Windows 10 functions, or an even easier way with third-party software?
- How is using a directory printer, I am looking for Tool Directory Printer what is ui recommend?
- I want to right click on one of the selected folders to print, Of course everything prints the same way, does it always work, files print option, in windows explorer?
- How to print all files or a list of all files in a folder to print all files in a folder, how to open this option to folder in Windows Explorer as the Microsoft File Explorer in Windows 10, just press CTRL + P to print all!
- I want to select desired attributes, file size, creation date, extension and then click Print Microsoft an easier task!