Set files to status hidden on Windows 11 or 10!
It is easy to set files or folders to hidden on MS Windows 11, 10, ... Desktop and Server!
Everyone knows how to make the hidden files visible under Windows
, here is a nice option to make the desktop icons appear transparent and possibly mark them as unimportant, also works if you have set the hidden attributes via CMD
1. Simply open the "Properties"
with the right mouse button as shown here in the example
2. In "Properties"
on the "General"
3. Set the file or folder to "Hidden"
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 3
Quite simple and a nice effect to make unimportant files or important folders and files appear transparent when activated hidden files are as practical as hiding them from the Windows 10 desktop
| (Image-1) Set files to status hidden on Windows 10 Transparent Folder!
Updated on: 2 July 2021 12:37
Keywords: explorer, files, status, hidden, windows, 11, 10, easy, folders, desktop, server, everyone, knows, make, visible, under
Similar information on the page
With many drives in File Explorer, a separate drive icon can be quite helpful under MS Windows 11, 10, 8.1, Just change the drive icon and name and
Even in Windows 10 the Internet Explorer 11 has a status bar under Windows 10 you just have to enable them to see some more information Windows 11 is without Internet
Its easy to use the File Explorer address bar on Windows 11, 10, 8.1, and Server 2019, 2016, Everyone knows how to activate the full path in the
Under Windows 11, 10, 8.1, , simply see the total duration ergo the length of MP3, audio, video files of a folder in the file explorer Everyone has a
It is easy to activate the libraries in File Explorer and see them in all new Windows 11 / 10 OS Info: Libraries were introduced in Windows 11/10 and have
The quick preview in File Explorer on Windows 11, 10, 8.1 and Server 2019, 2016, is very practical 1. Use Quick Preview in old File Explorer on
Windows 10, as a good operating system for every user, has many settings to apply, but there are a variety of hidden commands. It is very convenient
If the thumbnails / thumbnails are not displayed in File Explorer on Windows 11, 10, 8.1, or MS Server You have probably already deleted and reset the
The search for the change time can be made quite easily in Windows 11 or 10 MS File Explorer You have probably discovered Windows Search indexing , which
11 # APPs # Beginner # Desktop # Download # Explorer # File-System # Folder # Hardware # Install # Internet # Media # Monitor # Network # Office # Power-Options # Printer # Quick-Tip # Registry # Search # Security # Settings # Shortcuts # Software # Sound # Store # System # Tips # Update # User #
Questions for this:
- Can you also make hidden files visible on Windows 10 and Windows 11, if I hide them so show a data example?
- I have a problem displaying hidden files and folders, it doesn't work in my situation, how can I fix this?
- Have on hard drive from the computer and on the USB flash drive, does that want to show the hidden files?
- Can I highlight the properties to show hidden files on hidden files?
- Have problems Windows 10 and Windows 11 show hidden files does not work I have turned off antivirus software?
- Is the problem solved to not show hidden files in Windows 10 and Windows 11?
- In Windows Explorer option Hidden items to make files or folders hidden?
- As a user, I want the search settings via View, Options, Folders, i.e. Hidden files, folders and drives?
- Since yesterday I can not see hidden files?
- Windows 10 and Windows 11 hidden files if i want to hide a file or folder in Windows 10 and Windows 11?
- Looking for solution how to fix hidden files and folders?
- Find a way that works, so no file recovery software but how can you show hidden files?
- Hide protected operating system files, remove to show the hidden files?
- Also want to show hidden files, folders and drives and hide protected operating system files?