Set files to status hidden on Windows 10!
It is easy to set files or folders to hidden on MS Windows Desktop and Server!
Everyone knows how to make the hidden files visible under Windows
, here is a nice option to make the desktop icons appear transparent and possibly mark them as unimportant, also works if you have set the hidden attributes via CMD
1. Simply open the "Properties"
with the right mouse button as shown here in the example
2. In "Properties"
on the "General"
3. Set the file or folder to "Hidden"
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 3
Quite simple and a nice effect to make unimportant files or important folders and files appear transparent when activated hidden files are as practical as hiding them from the Windows 10 desktop
| (Image-1) Set files to status hidden on Windows 10 Transparent Folder!
Updated on: 2 July 2020 18:45
Keywords: explorer, files, status, hidden, windows, easy, folders, desktop, server, everyone, knows, make, visible, under, here
Similar information on the page
Even in Windows 10 the Internet Explorer has a status bar under Windows 10 you just have to enable them to see some more information Content: 1. Internet
Windows 10, as a good operating system for every user, has many settings to apply, but there are a variety of hidden commands. It is very convenient
With many drives in File Explorer, a separate drive icon can be quite helpful under Windows 10, 8.1, Just change the drive icon and name and without
If the thumbnails / thumbnails are not displayed in File Explorer on Windows 10, 8.1, or MS Server You have probably already deleted and reset the thumbnail
The search for the change time can be made quite easily in Windows Explorer You have probably discovered Windows Search indexing , which is quite powerful.
APPs # Beginner # Desktop # Download # Explorer # File-System # Folder # Hardware # Install # Internet # Media # Monitor # Network # Office # Power-Options # Printer # Quick-Tip # Registry # Search # Security # Settings # Software # Sound # Store # System # Tips # Update # User #
Questions for this:
- Windows 10 hidden files if i want to hide a file or folder in Windows 10?
- Is the problem solved to not show hidden files in Windows 10?
- Also want to show hidden files, folders and drives and hide protected operating system files?
- I have a problem displaying hidden files and folders, it doesn't work in my situation, how can I fix this?
- In Windows Explorer option Hidden items to make files or folders hidden?
- Looking for solution how to fix hidden files and folders?
- Hide protected operating system files, remove to show the hidden files?
- Can you also make hidden files visible on Windows 10, if I hide them so show a data example?
- As a user, I want the search settings via View, Options, Folders, i.e. Hidden files, folders and drives?
- Have on hard drive from the computer and on the USB flash drive, does that want to show the hidden files?
- Have problems Windows 10 show hidden files does not work I have turned off antivirus software?
- Can I highlight the properties to show hidden files on hidden files?
- Find a way that works, so no file recovery software but how can you show hidden files?
- Since yesterday I can not see hidden files?