If you have to change the auto-play settings often, why not create a desktop button / shortcut right away, why not if it is possible on new MS Windows OS!
1.) ... Desktop shortcut for the modern automatic playback settings!
2.) ... Desktop shortcut for the classic automatic playback settings!
1.) Desktop shortcut for the modern automatic playback settings!1. Keyboard shortcut Windows + D to focus on the desktop
2. Click on a free space on the desktop
3. As always ► New ► Create shortcut
4. As target ms-settings:autoplay
5. As a name for example Auto-Play or " Automatic playback "
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 8)
|(Image-1) Windows 11 auto-playback shortcut on the desktop!|
2.) Desktop shortcut for the classic automatic playback settings!
1. shortcut Windows + R + control
2. Press the F3 key, enter the text "auto" or "autoplay"
3. And just let the automatic playback as a shortcut placed on the desktop or start menu
(... see Image-2 Point 1 to 6)
After creating the desktop shortcut, simply mark it and start renaming with the F2 key and name it as automatic playback or auto-play!
|(Image-2) Windows 11 automatic playback shortcut on the desktop!|
Autoplay on Windows 11 is very useful, but as you can see here it can also be customized to handle it better, for example if you have it disabled to quickly enable it at any time. Autoplay in Windows 11 doesn't require any expertise about digital media, it's just a feature designed to save you time when you insert a USB stick or data carrier such as CDs, Blu-Rays, DVDs!