The analog desktop clock no longer starts with Windows 11, 10, ...?
If the analog desktop clock no longer starts with Windows 11, 10, ... or even on Microsoft Server 2019, ...!
You don't need any software that repairs common computer errors, or protects you from file loss. It is probably not malware or hardware errors either, nor is it due to PC performance. You don't need any anti-virus tools either, just re-start the analog desktop clock now with simple steps!
Start the analog desktop clock with MS Windows desktop OS or web server!
1. As always ► start the Analog desktop clock for MS Windows
2. Clear the Auto Start option, the desktop clock
3. Enable after 5-10 seconds the Windows Startup option
(... see Image-1 Point 1 and 2)
To test it, restart your MS Windows, if the analog desktop clock starts when you restart Windows, the problem has been resolved.
| (Image-1) Start the analog desktop clock with MS Windows!
FAQ 6: Updated on: 25 July 2021 12:11
It is easy to reactivate the second hand on the analog desktop clock on MS Windows 11, 10, or MS Server 2019, The disappearance of the seconds hand
Its easy to find out where the desktop clock settings are saved on MS Windows 10/11, and Windows Server The clock settings or options are saved in
Sometimes you want to see the window absolutely in the foreground under Windows 11, 10, etc., or absolutely in the background above the background image
To change the position of the Classic Desktop Clock, for example to place it on the second screen ergo windows monitor on Windows 11, 10, etc. Open
Its easy to uninstall the classic desktop clock or remove it from the Windows 11, 10, desktop If you have installed the classic Desktop CLOCK, uninstall
Without a guilty conscience, anyone can pass on / share the freeware Analog Desktop Clock for Windows 11, 10, for free Yes And it is easy to pass on
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- How to show analog clock on Windows 11 and 10?
- The analog clock that starts with Windows and gets back on the desktop like the old one?
- In the Microsoft Store, do I look for apps that display an analog clock and automatically sit correctly on the desktop at launch and the clock doesn't appear in a window?
- No analog desktop clock on windows 11, 10.. i used windows 7 before a very simple and useful analog clock that i liked a lot and unfortunately now it's gone?
- Can I get the desktop analog clock as a gadget and start it with Windows?
- I've searched the App Store for a watch that's available, is it complicated or totally useless, and can't it be tested with Windows?
- How do I start and set the analog clock on my desktop Windows 11 or 10 on auto start?
- Are you looking for an actual analog clock that appears on the desktop, not a gadget for Windows but a clock?
Keywords: classic, desktop, clock, analog, watch, autostart, windows, microsoft, server, Questions, Answers, Software