Can I also save the desktop icons on Windows 11!
Of course you can also save the desktop icons on Windows 11, why not, it's also a Microsoft Windows Desktop OS!
1. As always, start ►► ... your desktop icon manager for MS Windows 11 OS
2. And please save your desktop icon layout on MS Windows 11
( ... see Image-1 )
Run after installation from DesktopOK the application.
Arrange your desktop icons the way you want to save them.
In DesktopOK, click the Save button. You can give the layout a name if necessary.
Restore your desktop icon layout:
If your desktop icons are ever rearranged (e.g. due to resolution changes, screen rotation, or other reasons), you can use DesktopOK to restore the saved layout.
Open DesktopOK and click the “Restore” button.
Select the layout you want to restore from the list and your desktop icons will be placed in their saved positions.
| (Image-1) You can also save the desktop icons on Windows 11!
A popular tool for this is “DesktopOK”. Here's how you can use it:
Download and install DesktopOK:
Go to the developer's website (https://www.softwareok.com/?seite=Freeware/DesktopOK) to download DesktopOK. Install the software on your Windows computer. Save your desktop icon layout:
Please note that Windows itself does not provide a native feature to save and restore desktop icon layouts. Therefore, third-party tools like DesktopOK are used for this task. That Windows or other third-party tools have introduced new features or changes. For the latest information, always refer to the most current resources and documentation.
FAQ 46: Updated on: 7 October 2023 19:17
In the screenshot function you can save directly as JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF or TIFF with the [s] key and use on all Windows 11, 10, Content: 1. Activate
A portable use of DesktopOK on Windows is possible, and it does not matter whether it is Windows 10 / 8.1 or Windows 7 or Windows Server
It is easy to start the Freeware Desktop Icon Restore for Windows minimized and /or always minimized To-Tray in Windows Desktop-Tray Bar. Info: DesktopOK
You can start DesktopOK with Windows and Auto Restore the Desktop-Icon Layout at Windows Start, and it does not matter whether it is Windows 10 or
Yes, you can use command line to save or load the desktop icons layout directly from a file From DesktopOK 1.57 an higher. 1. The examples to load
It is / anti sort, chaos, unsort, confused, disorder and it does not matter whether it is Windows 10, 8.1 or Microsoft Windows Server OS
Yes, DesktopOK has this save option for the correct layout naming for multi-screens and virtual desktop, via menu, menu-point Save Options. Info: At 1.75
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Can't move Windows 11 desktop icons?
- Desktop icons keep moving Windows 11?
- Arrange desktop icons freely Windows 11 because desktop icons move on an external monitor?
- Arrange Windows 11 desktop icons?
- Desktop icons move after restart in Windows 11, how do you fix this?
- Fix desktop icons Windows 11?
- Also have the problem that desktop icons move after restart" in Windows 11?
- The desktop icons move in Windows 11, what can I do?
- Windows 11 desktop icons move after restart?
- In Windows 11 I have deactivated the option Arrange icons automatically under View but it doesn't help?
- How to lock desktop icons in windows 11?
- Doesn't Windows 11 always want to move the icons on the desktop?
- Windows 11 loses desktop settings?
Keywords: desktopok, also, save, desktop, icons, layout, windows, 11, course, microsoft, start, always, your, icon, Questions, Answers, Software