Start the program Find.Same.Images.OK select the options, if you want to compare folders with folders or Compare all (... see Image-1 Point 1 )!
1. Select you Language in Find Sam Image
2. Please use the right comparison strategy
Read this: Folder vs. Folder and Compare if search for similar images?
3. Set the similarity tolerance before you start the scan ergo search. (Image-1 Point 4)
4. You can also activate the options rotated, flipped (mirrored) and negative image search if necessary!
(... see Image-1 Point 3)
5. Press the Start button (... see Image-1 Point 2) and simply start the search for the double and similarly images.
When the image search is completed, you can select the images in FSI.OK by checking the check boxes and then select the desired operation. Or you just let the worse or better pictures by the program itself. (... Image-1 Point 5)
Helpful information can be found here in the: ► ... Find.Same.Images.OK FAQ!
or on ► ... Find.Same.Images.OK Homepage!
You can use Find.Same.Images.OK for free to quickly find the same or similar images, whether those photos are rotated, mirrored, zoomed out .
FAQ 9: Updated on: 30 August 2023 14:34