What is a special character?
You hear the word "special characters" again and again and ask yourself what is special about it!
A character that is not an alphabetic (AZ) or numeric (0-9) character. Punctuation marks and other symbols are examples of special characters. Special characters are also often used as variables, in the Unicode table all known characters / special characters are defined, Chinese, Greek, Cyrillic, etc.
1.) The special characters and examples!
ÖÄÜöüä are also special characters, as are "#" etc.
If you use Microsoft Windows, you can use the Character Map Tool to insert special characters in many different programs.
you can easily insert special characters:
❤, ☀, ☁, ☂, ☃, ☄, ★, ☆, ♔, ♕, ♖, ♗, ♘, ♙, ♚, ♛, ♜, ♝, ♞, ♟ , ▓, ☹, ☺, ☻, 〠, ツ, ㋡, * _ *, \ ˚ ㄥ ˚ \, ✮, ✇, ✌, ☎, ✁, ✂, ✏, ✆, ☜, ☞, ☝, ☟, ☺ , ☠, ✞, ✈
See: ► ... special characters and smilies shortcuts
| (Image-1) special character example!
2.) Use and use Unicode and / or special characters!
In order to display, for example, Unicode, or special characters on websites, or in programs such as MS Office 365 on Apple's MAC, or Microsoft's Windows, one or more Unicode fonts
must first be available or installed on your computer. For correct working functionality, setup, or configuration, or settings of documents, or websites, there are also helpful tools that help you visually compare fonts directly .
3.) ... More tips on special characters and Co.!
Here you will find further links and tips on the subject of special characters that can help you to use them more or less better and more often!
FAQ 88: Updated on: 2 September 2023 08:01
A very legitimate question about auto completion, here is a short and short answer to auto completion In the case of automatic completion, the automatic
The term confuses some ABC users, here is a simple, short explanation to answer the Unicode font question. I have the Unicode topic briefly touched some
Is a graphical image used to activate or control certain elements in a graphical user interface. To be precise, it shows where your mouse will or should
In computer and programming, a wildcard is a character, word, or string that can be used Contents: 1. placeholder in the file search 2. placeholder
You create a guest user when someone is visiting for a while and needs access to a Windows, or MAC computer, or even their tablet / iPod The guest account
Cortana is an assistant on new Microsoft operating systems and can be compared to assistants such as Apple Siri, Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Samsung
Time Machine is the English word for time machine, as is data backup software from Apple, which has been integrated since Mac OS X This has been integrated
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Is & a special character?
- Is _ a special character?
- Special characters examples?
- What are characters and special characters?
- Special character what is that?
- Oh, now I know what special characters are, I couldn't find any help on special characters under Windows, thought it was a service, didn't know that letters and characters of the alphabet and the umlauts are also called special characters are like ü, ö, ä, ß, ....!
- I have characters but can't find any special characters, can I easily find them in the font?
- Complexity requirements at least one alphabetic and one numeric symbol?
- What is a special sign?
- What are special characters?
- Is â‚¬ a special character?
- What are special characters on the computer?
- What are special characters in it?
- Special characters example?
- What is special character?
- Alphabetic symbol and a numeric symbol?
- Is a plus sign a special character?
- Is - a special character?
- Is the & character a special character?
- What is a special character?
- What about electronic data processing Do I have problems with special characters in modern applications when I use them, is it something like Unicode?
Keywords: glossar, what, special, character, hear, word, characters, again, yourself, about, contents, examples, Questions, Answers, Software