Folders expand too quickly at drag over, in Tree-View?
The option to automatically adjust the column width is also available in the Quad Explorer Q-Dir If you are reluctant to use the Save column in File Explorer
Plase easy enable mouse over scrolling in the Quad-Directory-Explorer In: MENU ► EXTRAS ► List-View ► Mouse wheel focus see Image-1 This is for Tree
Close Tab in Q-Dir with one click, en also duplicate clone a Tab in Q-Dir Content: Close Q-Dir Explorer Tab with 1 click Duplicate the Tab in Q-Dir
Select multiple files via checkbox is possible at Q-Dir 4.41, please enable this very useful feature in the program via ► Menu
Please disable the "column highlighting" for List-View of the Q-Dir Explorer "Menu" ► "Extras" ► "List-View" ► "Disable column highlighting eg. sort-column"
It is very easy to disable the expand and view of the zip-folders files in Q-Dir Tree-View Please check the Quad-Explorer for Windows setting for the
Yes, you can scroll or jump in the File Explorer views when filtering to the selected object The marking in the Quad Explorer is largely based on the marking
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- I like the program except for one very annoying trait.?
- Just as I try to drop a file into a folder, the folder list expands, the target moves, and the file drops?
- Into a sub-folder. Folders expand too quickly.?
- A 1 second or longer delay would help to eliminate this annoyance.?
- Or, make it an adjustable time. I would set my delay to 5 seconds.?
Keywords: Q-Dir, folders, expand, quickly, Tree-View, adjust, time, drag, over, Questions, Answers, Software