The Windows Desktop hangs no reaction?
Under any Windows 11, 10, ... etc. you can also restart the desktop, because it's not much more than a window without a title bar!
The solution to restart the desktop is very simple and it is suitable for all Windows operating systems, you don't have to resort to free tools like ProcessKO
. The desktop is provided by MS File Explorer, so it's a sub-feature of Explorer, when you restart it, the desktop restarts as well.
1.) Rebooting from Windows Desktop to MS Windows OS!
Start the command prompt (cmd.exe) and enter the command taskkill /IM explorer.exe /F
The example is quite simple, but it works on all Windows and Windows Server operating systems.
Tip ► Using Taskkill with Cmd.exe correctly and sensibly with examples !
| (Image-1) Restart the Windows Desktop if hangs no reaction!
2.) What should be considered when restarting from the desktop and the dangers!
Please note that this should not be done while copying files as MS File Explorer is also responsible for copying and moving the data to the hard drives!
Copying and moving is interrupted on restart and must be restarted unless you are using an external file manager such as ►► Quad Explorer for MS Windows OS
3.) Old screenshot, the restart under Windows 7!
As I said, it works on all operating systems because the desktop is managed by MS Explorer!
| (Image-2) The Windows 7 Desktop restart!
FAQ 112: Updated on: 27 July 2022 13:45
Restarting Windows 11, 10, etc. all OS, services is quite easy to open, just start the Services Management tool 1. Finding or starting the service
Every mouse has different possibilities to perform clicks, depending on the number of mouse buttons there are different mouse click options Here are some
To specify a file path, or folder path on Windows 11, 10, etc. Finding out in File Explorer, there is an easy way. Its almost as easy as ►► finding
With all Microsoft Windows systems it is very easy to find, open and change the Windows start-up settings For example, if you have ---OS_Windows6--- or
There are several ways to find out the hardware and computer specifications of the Windows operating system No more searching for the hardware and computer
Windows shows the message "Preparing automatic repair" or "Running diagnostics of the PC" On reboot it hangs again and shows a black flickering screen,
Using Modified Date: In Windows File Explorer in Windows 11, 10, Windows 7 and Windows 8/8.1, you can search for files, changed after a date of your choice.
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Reload desktop?
- Restart desktop with batch close?
- Reboot windows 10 desktop?
- Open windows explorer?
- How can I restart the windows desktop?
- Restart explorer windows desktop?
- Restart windows desktop without task manager?
- Windows 8 restart windows desktop?
- How do I find the Windows Windows desktop again?
- Restart desktop on windows?
- Open windows desktop?
- How do you restart the desktop?
- Start explorer again windows 7?
- Keyboard shortcut windows desktop restart?
- Windows 8 explorer exe closed how to restart?
- How can I open Windows desktop?
- Windows Windows desktop restart, fast and effective?
- Windows restart windows desktop 8.1, 10?
- Windows 7 launch explorer?
- Restart desktop?
- Rebuild desktop?
- Reopen windows desktop windows 8.1/10/7 task manager?
- Restart windows desktop?
- Start windows desktop command?
- Restart windows 10 explorer?
- Start windows 10 desktop exe?
- Windows 7 desktop new?
- Reload cmd desktop?
- Task manager desktop closed?
- Restart desktop exe?
- How to restart Windows 7 again?
Keywords: system, general, windows, desktop, hangs, reaction, under, also, restart, because, much, more, than, window, without, title, solution, Questions, Answers, Software