Cancel all printing orders in Windows 10 via print service?
Cancel all printing orders in Windows 10 via print service or printer folder,
if you've printed something by mistake!
Cancel printing in Windows 10, if you've printed something by mistake, you can cancel it, even if printing has already started.
The solution is simple in Windows 10 and also suitable for Windows 7 / 8.1 / 8 and Windows Server 2016/12, whether it's a Windows desktop PC, tablet, Surface Pro / Go, or even a server operating system.
Content / Solutions:
See also: ► ... Windows 10 fax and scan feature ► ... change default printer in Windows 10
1.) Cancel all open Print Jobs on Windows 10!
Pleas open the Windows-10 Service Window via command services.msc over Windows-10 Run Dialog (Windows+R)!
In the Service Window please select Print Spooler and now stop the Service and start it again :-) That is it. (... see Image-1)
Info: Print Spooler service in Windows 10, spools print jobs and handles interaction with the printer. If you turn off this service, you won’t be able to print or see your printers.
| (Image-1) Cancel all printing orders in Windows 10!
2.) Cancel Print Jobs for a specific printer on Windows 10!
Please open the Windows 10 Printer folder, via keyboard shortcuts Windows Logo + R and the command: shell:PrintersFolder
Double-Click (Left-Mouse) the printer that you're using, select the Documents and do a Right click on selection, please select Cancel to cancel / delete the selected print jobs (orders) in Windows -10.
You can also:
- Pause printing
You can pause and resume printing a single document—or multiple documents in the queue.
- Restart printing
If you suddenly realize you're printing in the wrong color ink or on the wrong size paper, you can start over from the beginning.
- Reorder the print queue
If you're printing multiple items, you can change the order in which they print.
| (Image-2) Windows-10 Cancel Print Jobs for a printer!
To view your printer permissions on Windows 10, right-click the printer that you're using, click Printer properties, click the Security tab, and then click your user name.
After your document or photo has started to print, you can pause or cancel it in the print queue.
The print queue shows you what's printing or waiting to print. It also displays handy information such as print status, who's printing what, and how many pages are left to be printedt, and how many unprinted pages remain.
FAQ 108: Updated on: 25 June 2019 04:08
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- What can keep me from the situation that a large number of documents are sent for printing and these remain in the Windows 10 print queue.?
- How to Stop Printing on Windows 10?
- If the printer does not respond to a new job, what advised I check?
- Win 10 print queue empty, where are these options?
- Cancel printing command windows 10?
- How to stop printing windows 10 find Print jobs in windows 10?
- How can I delete print jobs from Windows 10 without having to restart my PC?
- Print job cannot be deleted under Windows, what can I do?
- Cancel Print job Win10 button or link?
- How to cancel current print jobs windows 10?
- A large number of documents sent by the Windows-10 However, it does not arrive at the printer.?
- What is a program that is responsible for print jobs in Windows 10?
- Under Windows-10 force the print queue to become a teaching device!?
- Cancel print jobs windows 10, ergo how to stop printing on windows 10?
- How to delete print job in win10 or how to sop print command win?
- Help, I have a problem with the printer and the print job he's just standing in the queue?
- Pause printer on Windows 10?
- How can I cancel or pause print jobs in Windows 10?
- How do I get the print jobs ran on Windows 10 home?
- Delete Windows 10 print queue?
- Stop printing in Windows 10?
- Cancel HP print jobs windows 10 or how to cancel prior printer orders?
- Problem on Windows 10 for a user is the print queue.?
- How do I delete a print queue, the Windows 10 computer with a printer always has problems that occur again and again during the printing process.?
- Cannot delete print job windows 10?
- How to stop panding print command in window 10?
- If I send a large number of print requests to the printer, Unddiese were wrong, where can I find the print queue to delete the print jobs without having to restart the printer.?
- Windows 10 delete printing Job, quick way to stop printing in win10?
- The current document is not printed, what can I do in this case?
- The problem: The print queue on Windows operating systems crashes.?
- Jammed paper, no ink, malfunction cancel print job on Windows 10?
- Many tasks in the print queue, this can cause a delay in printing on Windows-10?
- How to see printing orders on Windows 10?
- How to cancel printing on windows 10?
- Cancel printing command windows 10 or / and how to stop a printing job windows 10?
- Cancel printing windows 10 stoping print on Windows all?
- It's often happened to me that I need to send a printout of a document, but after I click the Print button, there's no action?
- Stop printer printing command line button to Canceling print jobs windows 10?
- Windows 10 spool folder?
- I tried a few hours ago to print something, but the printer komt not get out?
- Find and open print jobs in Windows 10?
- Help, in Windows 10 do I want to display the print queue in?
- When you try to print a new document, it is added to the print queue, but the printer does not sound?
- Windows 10 Prints print job Delete, or cancel?
- Uanble to cancel the printing command?
- Forced deletion of the print queue under Windows?
- Delete Print Jobs Windows 10 and for example cancel print document in windows 10?
- Cancel printing Windows 10?
- Delete Windows 10 print commands because incorrect documents were sent to the printer?
- How do I simply remove the document from the queue to start printing immediately?
- If it doesn't print I think the win 10 print queue hangs?
- Win 10 cancel print job on the network, the printer is on the other floor?
- Can't send new documents for printing, I'm looking for ways to clean up the print queue, can I prevent the problem?
- Cancel print job, is it possible on Windows?
- Can you somehow see the print jobs read in Windows 10?
- What is the cause may be a software error in the computer of third-party programs that have access to the print service.?
- Until the list is printed or deleted, how can I delete the current print queue under Windows?
- Deleting print jobs in windows 10?
- How to cancel print order?
- Delete Print List Windows 10, please for instructions and help?
- How to Cancel printing in Windows 10?
- Command to kill a corrupt print job in windows 10 for example how to cancel print job, Win 10?
- Wonder if I can cancel printing at Windows 10 Pro after it has been printed?
- Delete print job Windows 10?
- Cancel all print jobs windows 10?
- How to cancen command print?
- Can't delete Windows 10 print job?
- Windows 10 printer wont delete?
- Print history is nothing to find it may be in the Windows 10 print queue How do I restart the print queue?
- Use the Print Manager to delete the queue in Windows 10.?
- How to cancel prior printer orders?
- Print job won't cancel windows 10 why Cannot delete print job windows 10?
- Cancel print job windows 10 or abort printing with command line windows 10?
- Delete print jobs Windows 10?
- Windows 10 Cancel printing don't I find?
- How to cancel print cmd line windows 10?
- Cancel print job on Windows 10 without having to remove the printer from the network?
- Cancel print jobs in windows 10?
- How can I cancel the print jobs on Windows from a printer?
- Help, deleting print jobs works no longer hanging so many in waiting position?
- Where do I please delete the print queue in Windows 10?
- How to stop printing a document in windows 10 or how to cancel print command?
- Queue printer does not delete Windows 10, why is that?
- How can I work directly with the print service, I have problem can also occur due to a malfunction of the printer?
- Clear print spooler windows 10 and Deleting open print jobs windows?
Keywords: windows, 10, ten, cancel, printing, orders, print, service, cancel, stop, view printer, device, Questions, Answers, Software