The screen magnifier in Windows 10, where is it?
The solution is simple to start the screen magnifier in Windows 10, this solution is also for Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 without additional software like the freeware OneLoupe
The Full Path of the Screen Magnifier in Windows 10 is C:\Windows\System32\Magnify.exe or %windir%\System32\Magnify.exe
1.) ... Start the Screen Magnifier with the Keyboard Shortcuts in Windows 10!
2.) ... Run the Screen Magnifier from the Windows 10 RUN Dialog!
3.) ... Disable the Screen Magnifier in Windows 10 and other options!
4.) ... Create desktop shortcut for the Screen Magnifier in Windows 10!
See also: Change the Windows 10 computer sounds || change visual effects to best Performance in Windows 10
1.) Start the Screen Magnifier with the Keyboard Shortcut in Windows 10!
Please start the Windows 10 Magnifier with the Keyboard Shortcut for example Windows Logo & + (Plus Key)
Windows Logo + Plus Key = enlarge the screen
Windows Logo + Minus Key = decrease the screen
Windows Logo + ESC = close the screen magnifier
Ctrl+Alt+F = Full Screen Mode
Ctrl+Alt+L = Lens mode
Ctrl+Alt+D = Docked mode
Full-screen mode. In full-screen mode, your entire windows 10 screen is magnified. You can then have Magnifier follow the mouse pointer.
Lens mode. In lens mode, the area around the mouse pointer is magnified. When you move the mouse pointer, the area of the screen that's magnified moves along with it.
Docked mode. In docked mode, only a portion of the windows 10 screen is magnified, leaving the rest of your desktop in a normal state. You can then control which area of the screen is magnified.
2.) Run the Screen Magnifier from the Windows 10 RUN Dialog!
Please start the Windows 10 Run Dialog and enter the command magnify! (... see Image-2)
| (Image-1) Open the magnifier in Windows 10!
3.) Disable the Screen Magnifier in Windows 10!
Please use the Keyboard Shortcut for example Windows Logo & U to open the Easy of Access center and select the Magnifier and change some of the Windows 10 Magnifier settings! (... see Image-2)
| (Image-2) Settings for Magnifier in Windows-10!
Windows 10 Magnifier enlarges different parts of the screen. This is especially useful for viewing objects that are difficult to see, but also for seeing the whole screen more easily.
4.) Create desktop shortcut for the Screen Magnifier in Windows 10!
Please open the system folder in Windows 10 %windir%/system32 and select the magnify symbol!
(... see Image-3 Arrow 1 to 3)
And now you can easy create a desktop shortcut for the magnifier (... see Image-3 Arrow-4)
or pin the magnifier on Windows 10 Start (... see Image-3 Arrow-6)
and also pin the magnifier on Windows 10 Task-Bar (... see Image-3 Arrow-5)
| (Image-3) Windows-10 Desktop-Shortcut for Magnifier!
Info: You can quickly change the lens size by pressing Ctrl+Alt+R, and then moving the pointer up and down to change the height, and left and right to change the width.
FAQ 165: Updated on: March 16th 2017 12:46
Similar questions and answers in the Faq
| ||Where is paint in windows 10, how to open?
| ||Help Windows 10 doesn't have a registry editor, where can i find regetit?
| ||Where is the Windows Media Center in Windows 10?
| ||Where can I find the Windows 10 version and build number?
| ||Where are the Start Menu settings in Windows 10?
| ||Where is the WordPad in Windows 10, how to open the writer?
| ||Where is the Windows 10 Start Sound, Logoff, Logon (enable, activate)?
| ||Set Countdown Timer and Stopwatches in Windows 10, how to?
| ||Where to find Experience Index, PC rating in Windows-10?
| ||Virtual on screen keyboard windows 10 Desktop shortcut, how to?
| ||Is the Full Screen function in the Magnifier under Windows XP or only in Windows 7 possible?
| ||Magnifier for microsoft windows 8.1 (open, find)!
| ||Where is the Task Manager in Windows 8.1, 8 and 10!
... My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Is there a hotkey in the Windows 10 Magnifier?
- Magnifiers feature windows 10?
- Enable magnifying glass loupe in windows 10?
- Key combination for screen magnifier in Windows 10?
- Windows 10 loupes off Magnifier?
- Decrease magnifier and run Win 10 magnifier?
- Where is the microscope and magnifier on windows 10 desktop?
- What is the shortcut key for turning off the Windows Magnifier?
- The Windows 10 Magnifier should have key combination?
- How do I turn off windows 10 Magnifier?
- Win 10 Magnifier - Screen Magnification Windows 10 is missing?
- Lupe shortcut Windows 10, there are what?
- What are the keyboard shortcuts in Windows 10 Magnifier?
- How can I disable the Magnifier from keyboard in Windows 10?
- How can I disable the screen magnifier for Windows 10?
- Activate Windows 10 Magnifier?
- What keyboard combination has the Magnifier in Windows 10?
- How do I make Windows 10 the microscope?
- Desktop Magnifier for Windows 10?
- How to activate Windows 10 Magnifier?
- How do I do the magnifying glass away in Win 10, there is a hotkey or shortcut?
- Magnifier in Windows 10 Disable per button what ever?
- Switch Win 10 Magnifier?
- Are there keyboard command for Magnifier?
- Hotkey loupe or magnifier with Windows 10 launch?
- How do I activate Windows 10 Magnifier?
Keywords: windows, 10, ten, find, run, start, screen, magnifier, where, magnifier, Lens, loupe, customize, Questions, Answers, Software