How to customize in Windows-10 the double tap time for touch screens?
You can easily change the double-tap time on touch screens, on Windows 10 touch screens on your touch screen PC or tablet!
If the double-tap time on the touch screen under Windows is set incorrectly or does not match your way of working, you are frustrated and cannot work properly on the touch screen, especially after you have done the touch screen calibration
, it is annoying!
1.) Adjusting the double-tap time on the touch screen!
1. If you want to change the double tap time, execute the command:
2. Select the "Other" tab in the Tablet PC settings.
3. Please click on the text to switch to "Pen and finger input"
4. Select Double tap and change the settings
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 6)
If the command is too long for the Windows 10 Run dialog , you
will also find the tablet PC settings in the Windows 10 Control Panel .
| (Image-1) Double Tap Time for Touch Screens on Windows!
If you have a computer with a touch screen, you may find that gestures (movements you make with one or two fingers) are easier to use than a mouse, pen, or keyboard.
This solution, or example, is Customizing the double tip is also for: --- OS_Windows6 ---!
2.) Open the settings in the control panel!
1. Open the Control Panel !
2. In the search box, "Touch" a
3. "calibrate screen for pen-touch input"
4. "Other" tab
5. "double-tap" Mark
6. And just set
(... see Image-2 Point 1 to 8)
This example of adjusting the double-tap time on the touch screen is not only suitable for Windows 10. No, it can also serve as a solution for older operating systems, such as Windows 8.1 and seven. The double-tap time on touch screen can be adjusted quite quickly under all Microsoft operating systems and is almost as important as a correct mouse speed
| (Image-2) How to customize in Windows-10 the double tap time for touch screens?
3.) What should you consider when double-tapping time!
If you have several operating systems
on your computer , the adjustment of the double-tap time on the touch screen
must be carried out on each installed operating system, the settings are saved in the Windows registry .
The touchscreen features have been greatly improved in Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10. For example, under Windows it is now easier to tap buttons with the finger, the on-screen keyboard on the tablet PC input area is also more user-friendly!
FAQ 169: Updated on: 4 July 2020 11:40
The solution to calibrate the Touch Screen on Windows-10 Tablets or PC, it can be frustrating if your Tablet PC doesnt recognize your handwriting
If you want to burn a CD, or DVD from an ISO file on your Windows-10 OS, insert an recordable CD, Blu‑ray, DVD, or Disc into your disc burner.
The solution is simple to How to hide the mouse pointer eg cursor in Windows-10 while typing a text or press a keyboard key, The solution for Windows 10
The solution is simple to turn off touchscreen on Windows 10 and 8.1, how to disable? Please Run the command devmgmt.msc or open the Device-Manager
The solution is simple to view all shared folders on Windows-10, this example is also for Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 Content: Show all shared folders
It is simple to create a Volume Mixer Desktop Shortcut in Windows-10, the example is also for Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 suitable You can easily start
You don´t need hacker knowledge to change the password of a user on Windows 10, without knowing the current password. Content: 1. Change the Windows
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Troubleshooting touchscreen issues on tablet, Why is my touchscreen typing not working as well? Is there a touchscreen troubleshooting on Windows 10?
- Three actions you can perform on a touch screen?
- Are you looking for an article or tip on why the touchscreen may not work properly and how to fix this problem?
- Touchscreen troubleshooting steps in Windows 10, what can I try to improve the functionality of the touchscreen?
- Why does the touchscreen no longer function since the switch from Windows 8 to Windows 10?
- Why does my typing on the touchscreen no longer work as it used to? How can I troubleshoot Windows 10 or is it a hardware error?
Keywords: windows, 10, 8.1, change, double, click, time, touch, screen, tablet, Questions, Answers, Software