Set the default printer for Windows 11!
Defining the default printer is important because it is the printer to which all print jobs are sent, including Windows 11!
Unless otherwise specified by Windows 11, 10, ... program, application, APP, ... If the Windows 11 standard printer is set correctly, the program does not always ask which printer should be used for each printing process.
1.) Define or set standard printer in Windows 11!
1. Key shortcuts Windows logo + R
2 command: control and then with F3 key search focus
See also: ►► Control Panel Windows 11
3. Enter text printer
4. Now simply "Devices and Printers"
5. Select the Windows 11 standard printer with the right mouse button
6. Set Windows 11 default printer
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 6)
opening the printers folder in Windows 11 also is a keyboard-shortcuts Windows logo + R and the command: shell:PrintersFolder
| (Image-1) Set the default printer for Windows 11!
2.) If the Windows 11 computer has printing problems!
It is possible that your printer does not print at all, for a number of reasons. But do not despair of this! The sources of error range from a simple power supply to problems with the network connection between the PC and / or incorrect settings to damaged consumables such as printer cartridges. There are many ways that can cause the printer to go on strike!
FAQ 16: Updated on: 26 September 2021 17:51
It is quite easy to check whether the printer driver has been completely removed from Windows 11, 10 1. Check whether the installed printer driver
It is easy to open the control panel in Windows 11, why not, you always have to set something on MS Win 11 OS Here is the fastest and best method to make
Programs and functions can also be called up under Windows 11 in order to uninstall desktop programs under Windows 11 As with older MS Windows OS, you can
The rounded window corners under Windows 11 are visually very pleasant and give the Microsoft operating system a good overall picture Content: 1.
Its easy to use Windows 11 Device Manager to update the drivers Here in the example an Intel HD graphics card driver is updated, which is a very practical
Quite pleasant transparency effects under Windows 11 can be activated, but also deactivated 1. The transparency effects under Windows 11 2. What
You can use the old file explorer and activate ribbons in Windows 11, this was also the standard in the first test version of Windows 11 1. Registry
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Is it possible to specify which default printer should be under Windows 11?
- Will this mean that in the future all apps will default to a selected printer for printing files?
- Default printer set on windows 11, where do I set the default printer on windows 11?
- How to set default printer on windows 11?
- I want to use a printer as standard in Windows 10 or Windows 11?
- Where is the selected printer defined as the default printer on the Windows 11 computer?
- Most of the documents I print to a printer want to make it the default printer so all your Windows 11 apps use it for printing by default?
- Where do I select the printer I set as the default?
- Selected printer as the default printer on my PC?
- Where do I set the default printer in Windows 10 or 11 I have a preferred printer?
- Where do I enable my default Windows 11 printer?
- Option to enable Windows 11 default printer, where do I select a printer?
- Printer opens incorrectly, want to set it as default?
- Need help setting a printer as the default printer in Windows 11?
- Where is the option to set my default Windows 11 printer?
- Who can show how I set the default printer in Windows 10 and 11?
Keywords: windows, 11, default, printer, defining, important, because, which, print, jobs, sent, including, unless, otherwise, specified, Questions, Answers, Software