How do I update my Windows 11?
If you are using a PC with Windows 11, it is important to keep your operating system up to date. The default setting is automatic when the PC is online!
Everyone who ►► .. has updated Windows 10 to Windows 11 quickly asks: Am I supplied with the latest Windows 11 and how do I keep my Windows 11 up to date?
1.) The quick way to update Windows 11!
Windows 11 automatically checks for updates on a regular basis and if an important system update is required, you will see a nice Windows update icon appear in the lower right corner of the taskbar.
If this symbol appears, the update has already been downloaded and Windows 11 can be updated directly. Right-
click this icon and select "Restart Now"
, or click "Pick a time"
to schedule the update, in Settings you can also click "Restart Now"
and the installation process will begin.
(... see Image-1
| (Image-1) Update your Windows 11 to the latest version!
2.) Check the settings in the Windows 11 updates and the automatic update!
1. Start the Windows 11 settings as always
2. Click on "Windows Update"
3. In the Windows Update area, you can click directly on "Search for update"
(... see Image-2 Point 1 to 4)
You can then continue working normally, Windows 11 informs you, as described above, via the symbol in the taskbar that it can be updated. At this point you can suspend Windows 11 updates for up to 5 weeks. see point 4 . You can easily pause the Windows update for a few weeks if necessary.
| (Image-2) Update or Pause the Windows 11 auto updates for up to 5 weeks!
3.) Why should I always update Windows 11?
If Windows 11 is not updated, you do not have the most important security updates and if, for example, you enjoy surfing the Internet, it could be that you are only 99% protected. It is not always the case that you catch a piece of malware or a virus right away! But you should be aware that during the time you are not 100% up to date and sometimes unprotected!
| (Image-3) Update Windows 11!
FAQ 181: Updated on: 29 October 2021 17:07
Even with Windows 11 you can see that the drives are not immediately visible when starting File Explorer, but the drives are not missing Anyone who likes
If the Windows 11/10 recycle bin suddenly does not appear on the desktop, it has not disappeared, rather the recycle bin has been accidentally deleted Since
If the keyboard layout for switching between keyboard input appears in the Windows 11 taskbar, then two or more keyboard layouts are installed 1. Remove
The touchscreen functionality available on certain Windows 11 PCs is a great feature, but there are times when you want to turn off the touchscreen functionality
If there is a lack of space, one wonders where the system reserved memory is on Windows 11 and 10 and whether it should be deactivated 1. Where can
According to the Internet, automatic login without a PIN is not possible under Windows 11 in Windows 11, but it is not entirely correct that you have to
You can reset Windows 11 quite easily, it is an option not only on notebooks and surfaces, but also for all Win 11 desktop PCs 1. Find the reset options
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Since they are Windows 11 updates for fixing the bugs and in terms of security vulnerabilities, do I want to keep Windows 11 up to date as much as possible?
- Help, in the lower right corner of the taskbar there is a small Windows circle icon it looks like two curved arrows, what should I do on Windows 11?
- Why is it that when updates are available, Windows 11 tells me "Updates available"?
- How do I know if a major update of Windows 11 is available?
- Where can I identify the update that is ready to install and let Windows 11 Update start the update installation process?
- I want to be fully up to date where could I check in windows 11 if the system windows 11 installation is fully up to date is on the windows update screen in which is up to date ?
- Where do I look for Windows 11 updates in Settings if I ever want to check for updates?
- Wondering how do I update my Windows 11 Home or Pro, since I'm using a PC with Windows 11, is it important to me that the operating system is up to date?
- Looking for a quick way to update Windows 11, does it also check for updates automatically on a regular basis?
Keywords: windows, 11, update, using, important, keep, your, operating, system, up to date, default, setting, automatic, Questions, Answers, Software