What version of Windows 11 do I have installed?
Every now and then you want to know which version of MS Windows 11 you have installed, this is as always no problem!
1.) Finding out the Windows 11 version!
1. Use the Run dialog keyboard shortcut Windows + R
2. And the command winver
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 3)
PS: A 32-bit (x86 / x32) version is no longer available for Windows 11. When upgrading from Windows 10 32-bit to Windows 11, a complete reinstallation must be made.
| (Image-1) The installed Version of MS Windows 11 OS!
2.) Which versions will there be of Windows 11?
The following were available for the first trial version of Microsoft Windows 11
Windows 10 Home
Windows 11 Pro
Windows 11 Pro Education
Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
Windows 11 Enterprise
Windows 11 Education
Windows 11 IoT Enterprise
3.) Further possibilities and options for the Windows 11 version number!
As with the popular MS Windows 10, the new Windows 11 also has different solutions to find out which version is installed. The Windows 11 version number is not the most common thing people look for in Windows 11. For this reason, people tend to forget where to find out the version number.
FAQ 24: Updated on: 29 September 2022 14:25
Now dont panic, you dont need a thick manual to activate the full administrator account on Microsofts Windows 11, also for Home, Pro, versions The
How do I hide recently used files, folders, apps, in the start menu of MS Windows 11 OS Private matters are very important to some Windows users, which
The driver installation setting is also in the device installation settings under MS Windows 11 1. The device installation settings in the Windows
You dont need to upgrade to MS Windows 11, Microsoft will continue to support Windows 10 until October 14, 2025. The automatic update and support will continue
No Windows 11 and Windows 10 require roughly the same space on the hard drive However, if you do not reinstall Windows 11, additional storage space will
For all versions, Microsoft provides an ISO file that you can use to update or install offline. Contents: 1. Internet connection with Windows 11 installation?
You can indirectly upgrade the Windows 7, 8.1, to Windows 11 for free, but a direct one is not possible You can still use the Windows 7 or 8.1 product key
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Can I laser display the Windows 11 version and possibly the build number, how does that work?
- Can I easily check which edition of Windows 11 I'm using?
- Can I display the Windows 11 version and possibly the build number, how does that work?
- Windows 11 where do I test this what kind of Microsoft Windows 11 version I have installed?
- With Windows 11, how do I get the latest version number after installation? Need a tip?
- Find the list and info of Windows specifications and what edition of Windows 11 am I using?
- Have I installed the Windows 11 release and need a version guide for Windows 11?
- I made the Windows 11 free update release and changes where is the version number?
- Which edition am I using, Windows 11 Home or Windows 11 Pro where does it appear?
- Where do I look up the Windows 11 edition and the Windows version number, as I also need these?
- Have I installed the Windows 11 releases and need the Windows 11 release guide?
- Windows 11 where do I test this which version of Microsoft Windows 11 do I have installed?
- Do I update to the new Windows 11 operating system looks the same as Windows 10?
- I did the Windows 11 free update release and what's new where is the version number?
- I need to find out the information about Windows 11 version number?
- Wiki: Windows 11 Which version is installed?
- Which Windows 11 version have I installed?
- Where can I find the The most important information about Windows 11 need a practical tip under Windows 11?
- I already downloaded the windows 11 and can use the windows 11 already, where is the official version?
- Do I upgrade to the new Windows 11 operating system that looks the same as Windows 10?
- Do I have Microsoft Windows 11 or Windows 10?
- Have already been able to download Windows 11 and can already use Windows 11, where is the official version?
- I have a Windows 11 PC and I don't know which edition of the operating system I'm using, Home, Pro, Enterprise, Education or do I have a different one?
- With Windows 11 how do I get the latest version bummer after instalation need inside tip?
- Where can I find the most important information about Windows 11 in Windows 11 need a practical tip?
- Do I have Windows 11 version?
- How do I tell if my Windows 11 is Home or Pro Edition?
- Which Windows 11 version do I have installed?
Keywords: windows, 11, what, version, have, installed, every, then, want, know, which, this, always, problem, content, finding, Questions, Answers, Software