Set the standard boot operating system for Windows 11 PCs!
If you have several OS on the PC, you can quickly set the standard boot operating system directly under MS Windows 11 PCs!
1.) Set the standard boot operating system!
1. Windows + R shortcut
2. Command "msconfig.exe -2"
3. Tab / tab "Start"
4. And set the standard boot / start system without any detours
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 5)
| (Image-1) Set the default boot operating system for MS Windows 11 PCs!
2.) More tips on the standard boot operating system!
In the parallel operation of Windows or if you even combine it with Linux on the same retiree, you always come up against problems. You should avoid them if possible and by dealing with multi-boot systems early on, you should be familiar with a PC! Windows is currently dominant on the market, people really only deal with Windows, in the future it may be different, when you also have to be familiar with Linux and other operating systems that are not yet widespread.
It is the same with the operating systems as with the one-sided diet, which can turn into dangers and threats over the long term, especially with regard to hacker attacks and other malware, it will be appropriate in the future and also important for companies to be familiar with several operating systems and to work to profit in the worst case, because other companies that are subject to hacking attacks and malware are no longer competitors if their infrastructure is not working. The same also applies to states and other authorities worldwide.
Here are more Tips/Links on Booting and Operating System on MS Windows OS!
FAQ 66: Updated on: 4 October 2022 13:33
Yes, everyone can continue to use their Internet Explorer favorites on Windows 11, but the folder must first be copied to a USB stick Content: 1.
Is it easy to set the timer, stopwatch or alarm under Microsofts Windows 11 OS Content: 1. Timer, stopwatch or alarm under Windows 11 2.
With the quick start of Microsofts Windows 11, the operating system starts faster, activation and deactivation is always possible 1. Activating the
The simple solution if Windows 11 goes into stand-by mode too early or the screen goes black too quickly If no other software is running that prevents hibernation,
Activating or deactivating the mouse trails / tracks in MS Windows 11 OS is a very quick affair Content: 1. The mouse trail in MS Windows 11 2.
It is easy to open the command prompt in the MS Windows 11 OS Terminal APP 1. Command prompt in the MS Windows 11 OS Terminal APP 2. More information
MS Windows 11 OS makes it easier for us to position windows in preset layouts thanks to a function called Snap In the past, positioning was possible with
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Set default operating system in windows 11?
- Fixed Windows 11 default operating system, where are the settings?
- Set Windows 11 as default OS, how to change the name of a boot entry in Windows 11?
- Where are the settings for the default operating system in Windows 11?
- In Windows 11, change how long to display the list of operating systems?
- How to change startup options in windows 11 to set default windows startup in windows 11?
- Change Windows 11 boot operating system i.e. H. change boot settings?
- How to change boot options in windows 11 to set default windows startup in windows 11?
- Set Windows 11 as the default operating system, how to change the name of a boot entry in Windows 11?
- Windows 11 change boot operating system i.e. change boot settings?
- Windows 11 Boot Standard, System Properties Standard operating system?
- Permanently set Windows 11 default operating system, where are the settings?
- Set the default OS, in Windows 11?
Keywords: windows, 11, standard, boot, operating, system, several, quickly, directly, shortcut, command, Questions, Answers, Software