How to open Quickly Ease of Access Center in Windows 8.1 and 10?
The solution is simple to quickly open Ease of Access Center in Windows 8.1 and Win 8!
The fastest way to open Ease of Access Center in Windows 8.1 or 8 is via using the keyboard shortcut [Windows + U]!
In the Ease of Access Center, you have quick access to many other commonly used tools: Magnifier, Start-Narrator, On-screen Keyboard and High contrast and other helpful tools! (... see Image-1 Arrow- 1 and 2).
The full path of EaseOfAccessDialog.exe is C:\Windows\System32\EaseOfAccessDialog.exe, but a direct start via exe is not possible.
| (Image-1) Ease of Access Center in Windows 8.1
Info (c) Microsoft
This is a tool that enlarges part—or all—of your screen so you can see the words and images better.
- High contrast
If it’s hard to read text on your screen because you need more color contrast, you can turn on high contrast.
With Narrator, you can interact with your PC without a display by hearing audio descriptions of text, buttons, and videos on the screen.
- On-Screen Keyboard
If you prefer to use your PC without using a keyboard, try using On-Screen Keyboard, a tool that lets you enter text by selecting characters on the screen.
- Sticky Keys
With Sticky Keys turned on, you won't have to press complicated key combos. For example, instead of pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time, you can press keys one at a time.
- Toggle Keys
Toggle Keys play a notification each time you press the Caps Lock, Num Lock, or Scroll Lock keys. These notifications can help prevent the frustration of inadvertently pressing a key and not realizing it.
- Filter Keys
When you turn on Filter Keys, Windows ignores when you press the same key rapidly or when you press keys for several seconds unintentionally.
FAQ 149: Updated on: 25 September 2018 00:07
Windows-8 - FAQ-149: How to open Quickly Ease of Access Center in Windows 8.1 and 10?
ist valid for Microsoft (c): Windows 10
: Pro, Enterprise, Home,
Windows and 8.1
: Enterprise, Pro, Home
: Enterprise, Home, Basic, Premium, Professional, Starter, Ultimate
Windows-Server 2016, 2012, 2008, 2005 .
It is not easy to clean up the app folder under Windows 8.1 or Windows 10, but also not impossible If you have uninstalled the APPs from Win 8.1 / 8: .
The solution is simple to turn off the Internet in Windows 8.1, 8 and 10 You can disable the Internet explorer: uninstall the Internet Explorer in
The solution is simple to add eg. enable Shutdown, Log-Off, Restart in Windows tray, example for Windows 8.1, this is also suitable for Windows 10 and Seven Please use the
The solution is simple to run Visual C++ 6.0 on Windows 8.1 and 8 or the new Windows-10 Content: 1. Solution 1: Run Visual C++ 6.0 on Windows 8.1 by
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- How to open ease of access center in Windows 10?
- Windows 8.1 user ease of access locks?
- Ease of access windows 8.1?
- Windows 8 Ease of Access center?
- Windows 8.1 toggle ease of use?
- Disable Ease of Access on Windows 8.1 Laptop?
- Ease of access?
- How to access ease of access keyboard in win 8.1?
- Turn ease of access on win 8.1?
- How to turn off narrator in windows 8.1ease of access?
- 8.1 ease of Access Center?
- Ease of Access Windows 8?
- What is ease of access dialog on windows 8?
- Ease of access center disable for 8.1?
- Ease of access center windows 8?
- Where is ease of access on windows 8 without keyboard?
- Ease of access starts when using thunderbird windows 8?
- How to access software center in windows 7?
- Where is ease of use on 8.1?
- How to launch the ease of access centre?
- Ease of access center windows 8?
- Windows 8 shortcut to ease of access?
- Ease of access center in Windows 8.1?
- Ease Of Access Center Windows 8.1?
- Windows 8.1 ease of access cant padd?
- Ease of access windows 8?
- Remove ease of access?
- Ease of access center windows 8 how to open ease of access?
- How to launch ease of access centre?
- Launching easy of access centre un Win 10?
- Windows 8 remove ease of access ?
- Windows 8 1 ease of access center?
Keywords: windows, eight, 8.1, 10, ten, open, quickly, ease, access, center, Questions, Answers, Software