Can I delete the position location tracking history in Windows 10 (feature)?
You can delete the position tracking history in Windows-10, or completely disable this feature!
1.) Open the position tracking history settings!
1. Simply use the shortcut Windows logo + I
2. And enter "location"
to change the position history settings!
(... see Image-1
| (Image-1) Location tracking in Windows 10!
Windows 10 stores users' personal information and collects it on their own servers. However, Microsoft is trying to improve the system with the information and to better adapt it to users. Not everyone is enthusiastic about it and the position history settings are also part of the personal data. If you have Windows 10 installed and have not used the option to disable the location history while installing the system, you can do it anytime.
2.) Disable location tracking history in Windows-10!
Now simply switch off the location ergo position history in Windows 10!
| (Image-2) Disable location tracking in Windows-10!
3.) Delete the position tracking history in Windows-10!
And now scroll down to the open location history settings
If required you can reactivate it under Windows-10 settings at any time.
| (Image-3) delete the location tracking history in Windows 10!
Updated on: 14 May 2020 19:35
Keywords: windows, 10, ten, delete, position, location, tracking, history, completely, disable, settings
Similar information on the page
Add Windows 10 gadgets with the freeware 8GadgetPackSetup Windows 10, the solution is quite simple The copying of the gadgets mini tools from Windows
It is easy to deactivate or re-enable the so-called flight mode in Windows 10 Heres a simple solution on how to enable and disable your airplane mode so
If under Windows 10 programs disappear and windows apps, you can open them again quickly Content: 1. Find the windows in the virtual desktop of Windows
To specifically start the driver update in Windows-10 for a specific device, the Device Manager is just right If you have not already created a desktop
There are simple, legal ways to download Windows 10 from the official Microsoft site in the desired edition as an ISO image. To make it easier for users
Questions for this:
- Have you used the new Timeline feature in Windows 10, Did you realize it was tracking everything you do?
- Windows 10 how to delete activity history tracking abilities for Maps?
- Windows 10 location tracking like google location history android?
- How to disable location tracking on Windows 10 PC?
- The basic function of the Timeline feature is to track and store what users to delete whatever history Windows 10 or to Disabled position to turn off the Windows 10 Timeline.?
- How to protect your privacy in Windows 10 I don't like the idea of your Windows 10 PC knowing your location all the time?
- Windows 10 location services not working?
- How to Get Quit Tracking You Windows web browsing location, and Cortana history?
- Windows 10 wants to track everything you do on the OS. location for all your apps, and clearing your location history on the local Windows 10?
- How to clear your location history, even if you use location tracking, you might want to clear your history regularly on Windows 10?
- How to turn off location on laptop windows 10?
- Windows 10 location services registry?
- How to can I quickly adjust your settings to turn it off location tracking on Windows 10?
- When you turn off location tracking, How to Delete your Windows 10 Account History?
- Related to The Windows 10 Privacy Settings You Should Check Rightm you can also delete everything that Microsoft has collected so far?
- Admins and users can turn off Windows 10 Timeline through basic settings, How to disable the Windows 10 Timeline feature?
- Windows 10 location services greyed out Page navigation?
- Windows 10 will still keep a record of your past location history.?
- Windows 10 location services gpo?
- Change computer location windows 10?