When keystrokes in Explorer the search field is selected / jumps on?
The solution is very easy to deactivate the automatic search when entering a key in Explorer!
If you do not want to run the search permanently in File Explorer, this feature is quite annoying. Windows 10 uses the search options you specify. However, adjusting this behavior of the search results is quite fast.
Easy customize this File Explorer Search Field Option on Windows 10!
1. Please start the MS-Explorer, for example with the key combination Windows Logo + E
2. Select the menu item View
. In the Explorer Settings
select the tab View
3. Please open the folder options
4. And the General tab and disable this option.
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 5
See also: ► Saving the search results in Windows 10
! ► Disable Windows 10 search indexing
| (Image-1) Disable auto search in file explorer!
Use the search box in File Explorer to find and view all your files and folders in one place.
As you type in the search box, a simple index search will start with your typed text with folder names, file names, file contents, and file properties. It then displays the search results in File Explorer.
Updated on: 23 May 2020 19:50
Keywords: explorer, when, keystrokes, explore, search, field, selected, jumps, solution, deactivate, automatic, entering, permanently
Similar information on the page
Under Windows 10 it is easy to start the search with and without subfolders in File Explorer Using the search box in the file explorer, you can find all
On some Windows computers after update the fonts in the file explorer are partly displayed wrong, the solution is simple Content: 1. The File Explorer
The solution to find file, document, folders by owner on Windows 10, 8.1, 7 and Microsoft Server OS Windows: file search by type, age and size of files
After installing Windows 10 from Microsoft, many ask where is the old IE internet explorer / browser You do not have to download and install Internet Explorer
Under Windows 10 you can indirectly change the font size in File Explorer, the Internet Explorer has its own page settings Content: 1. General font
Questions for this:
- Help every character input in Windows 10 Explorer starts the automatic search function, can someone help and show how you can deactivate or deactivate auto search?
- For God's sake, can I disable the automatic search function in Windows 10?
- I don't always want to search a folder, disable automatic search?
- Where to disable automatic search, search for practical tips that can help in MS Explorer!
- I can change settings Do not automatically search for an entry in the search field at the press of a key, i.e. without the automatic search for a key?
- I find that on Windows 10 shouldn't look for key input, what's going on with Windows Explorer, I have the wrong versions, why when entering letters, Explorer directly do an automatic search that I want to switch off?