Set the line spacing in WordPad on Windows 10!
If you do not have Microsoft Office 2016/365 installed on your PC, WordPad lets you open, create, and edit text files.
1. Start WordPad on Windows 10
and open or create a document.
2. Press Ctrl-A to select the entire document,
or click and drag to select only part of the document.
3. In the "Home" group at the top of the WordPad window, click the section / icon "Paragraph"
4. Select the desired line spacing in the Line spacing drop-down box in the Distance section. You can choose between 1.00 (one line), 1.15, 1.50 and 2.00 (double line).
5. The paragraph or line spacing is set immediately.
| (Image-1) Set the line spacing in WordPad on Windows 10!
You can also use keyboard shortcuts to set the line spacing in WordPad. Ctrl-1 sets the space between lines, Ctrl-2 sets the space between two lines, and Ctrl-5 sets the line spacing in one and a half lines.
Updated on: 4 November 2019 22:21
Keywords: 2016, office, line, spacing, wordpad, windows, 10, microsoft, lets, open, create, edit, text, files
Similar information on the page
The solution for Windows 10 is simple to add Edge to the desktop and quick launch bar as shortcut or start at Windows Login Content: 1. Create a ... more
Its easy to install printers with my own drivers, for example HP on Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Server 2016, 2012, Start the command "shell:PrintersFolder" ... more
After one of the big auto-updates of Windows 10, it can get tight on the hard drive. If you want space freed up by Windows 10 Auto Updates, you can start ... more
It is quite easy to select only one line in the Windows 10 Word document 1. Start Microsoft Office Word, or Word Pad and open the document. 2. Find the ... more
Its easy, not just on Windows 10, to create a diagonal text in Word You can use this easy and fast solution to create a diagonal text in Word, even on ... more