Save the Scans as JPEG files in WinScan2PDF, how to?
The solution is simple to save the Scans as JPEG files in WinScan2PDF
at the Version 3.09!
1.) ... Save the PDF pages as JPG or PNG!
2.) ... The last storage location will be saved in version 3.88 in the ini!
1.) Save the PDF pages as JPG or PNG!
Please switch to Multiple Pages Scan, after the Scan, please do a right click on the List View and select:
Save as JPEG image to save the selected Scan as an JPEG file, or Save all as JPEG-images to save all scanned documents to JPEG files.
| (Image-1) Saved the Scans as JPEG files!
2.) The last storage location will be saved in version 3.88 in the ini!
The most recently used directory for saving the PDFs and images is stored in the ini.
FAQ 7: Updated on: 8 May 2018 09:58
WinScan2PDF - FAQ-7: Save the Scans as JPEG files in WinScan2PDF, how to?
ist valid for Microsoft (c): Windows 10
: Pro, Enterprise, Home,
Windows and 8.1
: Enterprise, Pro, Home
: Enterprise, Home, Basic, Premium, Professional, Starter, Ultimate
Windows-Server 2016, 2012, 2008, 2005 .
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- How to saved scans to jpeg files on Windows, pdf, pdfs, windows, 10, 8.1, 7?
- How to Change a Scanned Document Into JPEG Format?
- SAVING SCAN OF JPEG file as PDF, Support Forum?
- How can I scan my photos as JPGs not PDFs?
- How do I convert a Adobe PDF File to a JPEG File?
- Scan download save jpg?
- In WinScan2PDF, in "Multiple Pages" mode, "Save All as JPEG Images" does not work. The "Save as ..." dialog is opened, but regardless of the selected target, the dialog will close after clicking "Save" without error message, but no new files created (on the entire hard drive)? Incidentally, in the "Save as ..." dialog, only PNG is the file type, not JPG / JPEG. Conversely, "Save all as PNG images" in the context menu not even selectable (grayed out). The single save as a picture works fine. I liked that in version 3.61, but after update to 3.67 the behavior is unchanged.?
- Is there a way to change the output directory for the PDF file? By default the PDF migrates to "\ Documents", but I would like to have it on the desktop. Maybe an entry in the ini file?
Keywords: winscan2pdf, saved, scans, jpeg, files, Windows, pdf, pdfs, windows, 10, 8.1, seven, Questions, Answers, Software