Overview of all installed and not installed fonts on all Microsoft's Windows OS!
Update on: 8 June 2021
Suitable for : Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Server 2012-2019, x64, x32, x86
The Font-View-OK, creates a quick visual overview of all installed fonts, or fonts from a certain folder and helps to compare the font.
The problem is well known: Only the written form is remembered, but the font name is forgotten. Here FontViewOK can help, to find the font name again. The deployment is so simple, a help file is not required. It is not the longest chocolate candy in the world but probably the fastest font overview Freeware Tool, is a popular user tool in the category Office on SoftwareOK
Key features in Font Viewer!
◆ Up to 1000 fonts per second
◆ Dual font preview for quick comparisons of fonts.
◆ Quick overview and comparisons of all fonts
◆ Compare not installed fonts
◆ Printing with print preview function
◆ Changeable font size, style and color
◆ List all fonts from a specific folder
Other Possibilities and Specification:
◆ Use the fonts without installing the font
◆ ... and much more
About the font comparison:
In FontViewOK, there is a dual font preview for fast comparisons of two fonts. Well suited to have a direct comparison. The adaptation of the font is independent in both panels.
For web designers, webmasters and for those who experiment with fonts. But also just once out of curiosity or for testing: Which font is best suited to my name?, Which font type would harmonize to this heading?, ....
The help file is not necessary, I hope you will understand ;) !
An installation of FontViewOK is not required.
|# FontViewOK Versions History|
|New in version 7.01 // 8 June 2021 |
General adjustments and improvements
Better recognition of some font types
Updates to the language files
|New in version 6.88 // 9 May 2021 |
General adjustments to the new MS W10 update in FontViewOK
Update of the language files
|New in version 6.81 // 23 March 2021 |
Small improvements when reading in various TTC, OTF and PFB font types
Language files update in Font-View-OK for MS Windows OS
|New in version 6.77 // 27 February 2021 |
New: Easy access to MS Windows Character Map for inserting a special character
PS: About the a? Button
Update of the language files in FontViewOK
|New in version 6.71 // 8 February 2021 |
BUG-FIX: When the standard system language is recognized for multiple languages support
Update of the language files in FontViewOK for MS Windows
Many thanks to the translators for the 41 languages in FontViewOK
... complete Versions History
|# FontViewOK is multilingual and a popular program worldwide:|
Supported Operating systems:
The Font comparison and preview tool is suitable for:
Windows 10, Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Enterprise, Windows 10 Home,
Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 Enterprise and Pro, Windows 8, Windows 8 Enterprise and Pro,
Windows 7, Windows 7 Enterprise, Windows 7 Home Basic, Windows 7 Home Premium + Professional, Windows 7 Starter + Ultimate,
, X64, x86 and x32 all Windows, MS Windows Server 2019, 2016,2012, .
1. How can I view (show) the not installed windows fonts?
2. How to view and use the fonts without installing the windows font file?
3. How can i view *.ttc fonts in not Windows Font folder?
4. Register all the fonts without installation, for other Windows programs, how to?
5. What brings the user the Dual View and cloning in the Font Viewer?
6. What I have to use Portable or X64, or ... of FontView OK?
7. The last 10 open fonts folder, use, compare, ...!
8. Compare two separate folders One is the SYSTEM font folder?
9. Delete fonts direct in FontViewOK (Windows Recycle Bin)!
10. I am a font lover but what purpose does the font reader button have?
11. Can I really give the font install / overview program to anyone?
* Overview of all installed and not installed fonts on all Microsoft's Windows OS!
# Images+ # Info+ # Thanks+