Windows 11/10: How can I change the font size in Explorer?
Under MS Windows 11 and 10 you can indirectly change the font size in File Explorer, the Internet Explorer has its own page settings!
1.) General font enlargement in Windows 11 and 10!
1. Simply use shortcut Windows logo + I
and enter dpi
2. Adjust the size of text and other elements
3. or to open the settings
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 3
| (Image-1) Change the font size in Explorer on Windows 10!
Now simply increase the scale on the screen (... see Image-2
| (Image-2) Font size in Windows 10!
Many users have a need to make the font larger when using File Explorer.
With the Windows-10 DPI Zoom feature, you can not only magnify the font, but also all the elements on the screen to better recognize them. This feature is very useful on notebooks, laptops, and other devices, such as the MS Surface Pro, because it allows you to zoom in or out of screen content at any time while maintaining your original scale.
2.) Font size / page settings in Internet Explorer on Windows 10!
In the Windows 10 Internet Explorer, the font size can be increased or decreased by zooming of the content. The default zoom level can be reset to 100% by pressing Ctrl + 0 [NULL].
Press / click on the settings icon in the MS IE 10 and you can adjust the zoom.
However, it also works with the key combination [CTRL] + [+] to enlarge the view, or [CTRL] + [-] to zoom out.
| (Image-3) Change the font size in Internet Explorer!
Updated on: 24 June 2022 07:26
Keywords: explorer, change, font, size, under, windows, 11, 10, indirectly, file, internet, page, settings, content, general, enlargement
Similar information on the page
The Local Group Policy for the Windows 11/10 Explorer can I change some rules and File Explorer settings The Local Explorer Group Policy In the Explorer
The search for the change time can be made quite easily in Windows 11 or 10 MS File Explorer You have probably discovered Windows Search indexing , which
Sometimes you need to change Windows 11/10 Quick View, better known as a file preview, to see information about the file and sometimes the preview In each
Even in Windows 10 the Internet Explorer 11 has a status bar under Windows 10 you just have to enable them to see some more information Windows 11 is without Internet
The solution is simple to open the Folder View properties in Windows 10 File Explorer and change them
The solution is very easy to disable the grouping in File Explorer under MS Windows-10 Content: 1. Disable Grouping in File Explorer 2. Grouping
Navigation area Change in Windows Explorer that the folder is highlighted under Windows 11 / 10 The very popular navigation area function to mark the current
It is quite easy to select multiple files or folders in Windows Explorer under Windows 10 Select multiple files or folders in MS Windows Explorer. You
After installing Windows 10 from Microsoft, many ask where is the old IE internet explorer / browser Windows 11 is without Internet Explorer You do not
11 # APPs # Beginner # Desktop # Download # Explorer # File-System # Folder # Hardware # Install # Internet # Media # Monitor # Network # Office # Power-Options # Printer # Quick-Tip # Registry # Search # Security # Settings # Shortcuts # Software # Sound # Store # System # Tips # Update # User #
Questions for this:
- Find the new font size for the buttons on Windows 10 and Windows 11 too small?
- Apps and other elements increases the percentage because the specified scaling sizes do not fit via the advanced scaling settings?
- How do I change File Explorer font size in Windows 10 and Windows 11?
- Windows 10 and Windows 11 section settings should increase the text to increase the text size?
- Display settings DPI missing in scaling can't select scaling sizes just the size of text?
- For some programs, the font size can someone please show me how to adjust my font step by step?
- Missing desktop display settings Can not change the scaling and size of text in apps and other programs?
- Have problems in file explorer and Windows 10 and Windows 11 missing possibility to change only the font size and not to change the rest of the operating system?
- Preview in windows 10 and Windows 11 and the new text size i am not satisfied, how do i change the font size of the file explorer in windows 10 and Windows 11?
- Can I change the font size in Windows 10 and Windows 11 with just a few clicks and grips, I mean the font on the desktop fits better than in apps?
- Where do I change File Explorer font size in Windows 10 and Windows 11?
- I don't like the default font size in File Explorer and in Windows 10 and Windows 11 it is a bit too small than I want it to be, can I change it?
- A scaling and the font enlarged on Windows 10 and Windows 11 and it is out of focus and the displayed apps and pictures too?
- How I can change the font size was my question and not the DPIs?
- Can I scale the font size from 10 and Windows 110% to 200%, so a percentage as settings?
- I'm just pressing windows 10 and Windows 11 can i install a larger font somewhere?
- I never have the latest version of Win 10 and Windows 11, can I change the font size of File Explorer?
- Change font size on Windows 10 and Windows 11 is something like there is a step-by-step guide or maybe a quick guide?
- Font size windows 10 and Windows 11 scaling settings?
- The font size in Windows 10 and Windows 11 is too small for me, can I easily adjust it to my needs?
- The disadvantage in Windows 10 and Windows 11 is that the font size of the file explorer changes and also the text size of the file explorer, other areas of the operating system are also enlarged?
- Is there an advanced scaling setting I can use to adjust the text size on Windows 10 and Windows 11?
- Where is changing Windows 10 and Windows 11 text size from file explorer?
- Windows 10 and Windows 11 has no option to change the text size of all areas are large, I only want text in File Explorer?
- The file explorer in Windows 10 and Windows 11 is quite customizable but changing the font in Windows 10 and Windows 11 without making the icons bigger?