Find out the Chrome browser version in Windows 10 32/64 bit!
It's easy to find out the Chrome browser version on Windows 10 on desktop and MS Server OS!
The solution / instruction is not only written for Windows 10, the procedure is the same under Linux and Apple's MAC-OS. In order to find out the Google Chrome browser version quickly, if you do not use Internet Explorer as the standard browser
, you often use the Google Chrome browser, here it is always more important to use the latest Google Chrome browser version!
Solution: Find out the Chrome browser version quickly!
1. Start the Google Chrome browser as usual
2. Go to the "..."
3. Via Help and "About Google Chrome"
4. Detect the Google Chrome browser version directly and whether it is x32 / x64 or 32 Bit or 64 bit version is
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 5
As you can see it is really easy to find out the Chrome browser version, especially those who like to surf with the Chrome browser often are happy that the version is up to date You are on the safe side with the current Chrome browser version - the most current and newest version must always be used with the Chrome browser!
| (Image-1) Find out the Google Chrome browser version under Windows!
Chrome is Chrome! You download Google's browser, which is now the most popular in the world, and you think you have the same experience as everyone else. But like most major software vendors, Google releases Chrome on various "channels" and tests features in more unstable versions before making the release build
that hundreds of millions of people use every day. Whether you want to know what version number you're on, what development channel you're using, or 32-bit or 64-bit channels, the About page is all you need to know.
Updated on: 12 February 2021 10:35
Keywords: internet, find, chrome, browser, version, windows, easy, desktop, server, solution, instruction, only, written
Similar information on the page
It is easy to deactivate the Google Chrome auto update on Windows 11/10, but not possible with the portable version If you really need to turn off the automatic
Its easy to open the Internet Options in all Microsoft Windows operating systems The Internet Options are not only responsible for IE under Microsoft Windows
It is easy to start Mozillas Firefox via the desktop or the quick start bar via a shortcut under Windows Desktop and MS Server Anyone who likes to use
The new Google Chrome browser does not use Bing as the default search engine by default However, if you prefer something other than Google search, even
It also happens that the Edge Browser hangs and simply cannot be closed on Windows 10 / 11 Microsoft Edge freezing can be a big problem. According to users,
It is easy to switch the Edge Internet Browser from dark to light or from light to dark under Windows 10 and 8.1 Content: 1. change the Edge from dark
It is easy to clear or clean the browser cache in the popular Microsoft Edge Internet Browser Microsoft Edge freezing may occur due to your browser cache.
11 # APPs # Beginner # Desktop # Download # Explorer # File-System # Folder # Hardware # Install # Internet # Media # Monitor # Network # Office # Power-Options # Printer # Quick-Tip # Registry # Search # Security # Settings # Shortcuts # Software # Sound # Store # System # Tips # Update # User #
Questions for this:
- Can I even display the Chrome version or find out, I am a Mozilla Firefox friend and I don't like Internet Explorer, I love Chrome on home computers and on mobile devices it is the browser I like to use, as a free browser One of the best parts of what I've always wanted to know is does anyone know who can quickly display or find out the Chrome version in Google Chrome?
- When surfing the Internet in a web browser, I wonder whether my Chrome on the Windows PC may have the old version, and I need the latest Google Chrome browser version, where can I find the current browser version?
- Alternatively, find the Chrome version in the browser settings, where is the Chrome browser version hidden?
- Help cannot read the web browser version, Is my browser up-to-date, where is it displayed to me directly on my Chrome menu, there is no version number point, did I miss something?