TortoiseSVN Overlay Icons and others are supported in Quad Explorer!
The TortoiseSVN overlay Icons and other programs overlay Icons are supported again in Quad Explorer!
Occasionally there were problems here, for example under Windows in the Quad Explorer
from version 7.71 to 7.75, this was fixed in the 7.76. The elegant TortoiseSVN overlay icons now appear again under W7 the Windows 10 was not affected by this bug!
Orang: With "TortoiseSVN Overlay Icons"
Red: Without "TortoiseSVN Overlay Icons"
(... see Image-1)
| (Image-1) TortoiseSVN Overlay Icons and others are supported again in Q-Dir!
Updated on: 26 August 2019 21:21
Keywords: tortoisesvn, overlay, icons, others, supported, quad, explorer, other, programs, again, occasionally, there, were, problems, here, example, under
Similar information on the page
If you want to rank Quad-Directory Explorer Q-Dir as a trusted application on all MS Windows 10 OS Of course, a file manager can not work without access
It is practically all Explorer windows to be able to clone in Quad Explorer not only under Windows 10, 8.1, This operation opens a new quad explorer
Even under the newest Windows as Lila file explorer makes in the Quad file manager a good figure This screenshot has been snipped under Windows 10, the
It is easy to watch video files directly in the Quad Explorer even under Windows 10 Under Windows 10, mkv, avi, divx, mp4, videos will play smoothly,
To jump to a certain point in the File Explorers navigation history, there is a possibility in the Quad Explorer Content: 1. Navigation back and forward
Quite simply you can realize the Quad-Explorer with separate settings, under Windows Create Separate folder for example: see Image-1 or this solution
Here is the solution how to find and change the proxy server configuration in Windows for Internet Explorer and other programs Please start the Windows
Access quick links, find the folder in file explorer views, of the Quad-Explorer for Windows Content: 1. Manage The Quick-Links Folder 2. Manage
It is quite easy to allow multiple instances with different directories If you are using the latest version of Quad Explorer, just check this option Disable
See also : ... Q-Dir FAQ
Back to : ... Q-Dir Homeage
AlwaysMouseWheel # AutoHideDesktopIcons # AutoPowerOptionsOK # ClassicDesktopClock # DesktopDigitalClock # DesktopNoteOK # DesktopOK # DontSleep # ExperienceIndexOK # Find.Same.Images.OK # FontViewOK # IsMyHdOK # KeepMouseSpeedOK # OpenCloseDriveEject # PhotoResizerOK # Q-Dir # QuickMemoryTestOK # QuickTextPaste # StressMyPC # Tools # Version # WinScan2PDF #
Questions for this:
- Right! Under Windows 10 they will be displayed on the next best computer I tried! Windows 8.1 I can not test for lack of existing installation.?
- The display shows the status of a local working copy in TortoiseSVN / -Git or the synchronization status in Nextcloud. Here are the possible icons in Tortoise: For Nextcloud I have unfortunately no overview ready. The problem under Windows is that a total of only 16 such overlay Icons space in the registry is provided: Apparently only under Win 7, right?
- I had the problem before! When do the overlays appear?
- No, in the tree view or in the file view - here Q-Dir 7.69:?
- So, if there is no simple workaround for it and we are the only ones working here in the constellation Q-Dir + Windows 7 + Tortoise SVN, then we can just continue with Q-Dir v7.69 by January 2020. At the latest then we will bed anyway Windows 7 for eternal rest ... ;-)?
- Subject: Re: Q-Dir: Overlay icons no longer appear Windows 6.1 Build: 7601x64 // Service Pack 1 (Microsoft Windows 7 Professional | 7601 | 64-bit | Service Pack 1) + all updates the above-mentioned version of Q. -This is the last one used to display Overlay Icon (eg from TortoiseSVN, TortoiseGit, Nextcloud Desktop Client etc.). All later versions incl. The newest 7.73 unfortunately show no overlay icon anymore.?
- Unfortunately, there are no new findings regarding the missing overlay icons, right? Have just tried the latest Q-Dir v7.75, where they are still not displayed ...?