TortoiseSVN Overlay Icons and others are supported in Quad Explorer!
The TortoiseSVN overlay Icons and other programs overlay Icons are supported again in Quad Explorer!
Occasionally there were problems here, for example under Windows in the Quad Explorer
from version 7.71 to 7.75, this was fixed in the 7.76. The elegant TortoiseSVN overlay icons now appear again under W7 the Windows 10 was not affected by this bug!
Orang: With "TortoiseSVN Overlay Icons"
Red: Without "TortoiseSVN Overlay Icons"
(... see Image-1)
| (Image-1) TortoiseSVN Overlay Icons and others are supported again in Q-Dir!
Updated on: 26 August 2023 17:36
Keywords: tortoisesvn, overlay, icons, others, supported, quad, explorer, other, programs, again, occasionally, there, were, problems, here, example, under
Similar information on the page
Its easy to launch other programs like Office Applications, Outlook, Excel, Word from the Quad Explorer Info: This screenshot has been made on Windows
It is practically all Explorer windows to be able to clone in Quad Explorer not only under Windows 10, 8.1, This operation opens a new quad explorer
Navigation exclusively with the arrow keys in the Quad Explorer on MS Window Desktop 11,10, etc. and Server is very popular 1. Start your Quad Explorer
Flat Design or and Flat Design + Rebar Paint in Quad Explorer, easy use what you need see Image-1 Point 1 to 4 See also: Q-Dir Tips Since Windows
If you want to rank Quad-Directory Explorer Q-Dir as a trusted application on all MS Windows 11, 10 OS Of course, a file manager can not work without access
Its always funny what kind of emails you get for donations and others with funny donation texts Info: Here I am going to show you some of the best, you
It is not uncommon for the symbols or icons to be displayed incorrectly in File Explorer in Windows 11, 10, 8.1, and Server 2019, 2016, 1.
Access quick links, find the folder in file explorer views, of the Quad-Explorer for Windows Content: 1. Manage The Quick-Links Folder 2. Manage
It is quite easy to allow multiple instances with different directories If you are using the latest version of Quad Explorer, just check this option Disable
See also : ... Q-Dir FAQ
Back to : ... Q-Dir Homeage
3D.Benchmark.OK # AlwaysMouseWheel # AutoHideDesktopIcons # AutoPowerOptionsOK # ClassicDesktopClock # DesktopDigitalClock # DesktopNoteOK # DesktopOK # DontSleep # Edge-Chromium # ExperienceIndexOK # Find.Same.Images.OK # FontViewOK # GetPixelColor # GetWindowText # Internet # IsMyHdOK # KeepMouseSpeedOK # NewFileTime # OpenCloseDriveEject # PhotoResizerOK # Q-Dir # QuickMemoryTestOK # QuickTextPaste # ShortDoorNote # StressMyPC # System # TheAeroClock # Tools # Version # WinScan2PDF #
Questions for this:
- I had the problem before! When do the overlays appear?
- The display shows the status of a local working copy in TortoiseSVN / -Git or the synchronization status in Nextcloud. Here are the possible icons in Tortoise: For Nextcloud I have unfortunately no overview ready. The problem under Windows is that a total of only 16 such overlay Icons space in the registry is provided: Apparently only under Win 7, right?
- Subject: Re: Q-Dir: Overlay icons no longer appear Windows 6.1 Build: 7601x64 // Service Pack 1 (Microsoft Windows 7 Professional | 7601 | 64-bit | Service Pack 1) + all updates the above-mentioned version of Q. -This is the last one used to display Overlay Icon (eg from TortoiseSVN, TortoiseGit, Nextcloud Desktop Client etc.). All later versions incl. The newest 7.73 unfortunately show no overlay icon anymore.?
- Unfortunately, there are no new findings regarding the missing overlay icons, right? Have just tried the latest Q-Dir v7.75, where they are still not displayed ...?
- No, in the tree view or in the file view - here Q-Dir 7.69:?
- Right! Under Windows 10 they will be displayed on the next best computer I tried! Windows 8.1 I can not test for lack of existing installation.?
- So, if there is no simple workaround for it and we are the only ones working here in the constellation Q-Dir + Windows 7 + Tortoise SVN, then we can just continue with Q-Dir v7.69 by January 2020. At the latest then we will bed anyway Windows 7 for eternal rest ... ;-)?