Can I also compare Camera Raw files, like in Photoshop?
Yes, you can also compare Camera Raw files with Find.Same.Images.OK like in Photoshop on Windows 11, 10, ... or MS Server OS!
It really makes sense to compare Camera Raw files to similarities when shooting as a photographer with quick release thousands of photos. Just who work with Canon, Contax. Epson, Minolta Nikon, Samsung, Sigma, Sony, etc. and shoots Photos in the Camera Raw files format
can have well over 30 MB per Image, you will eventually come to limits, even on the largest hard drive ever.
1.) On which image formats can I use it!
Find.Same.Images.OK is a simple yet effective tool when it comes to solving this huge space problem. Of course, I can not test all image formats, but under the current Windows 10 / 8.1, the most important are supported.
2.) User experience with Cannon CR2, TIFF, JPG format!
Just to keep you up to date
Last night I once again created Folder 1 and Folder 2, then copied a few identical test files into each. The files I used were CR2, JPG and TIF. All the JPG and TIF files were recognized at 100%. Again, the results did vary, but using some of the same files.
Tonight, I repeated the same procedure, using files from 3 different cameras, and 2 different lenses on the Canon 70D (the other cameras were Canon - G16 and Elph 170). Results from 5 tests were as follows:
11 CR2 and the 11 matching JPG - all 22 individually detected at 100%
8 CR2 and the 8 matching JPG - all 16 individually detected at 100%, plus
3 separate JPG and the 3 identical files, so at 100%
10 CR2 and the 10 matching JPG - all 20 individually detected at 100%
5 CR2 and the 5 matching JPG - all 10 individually detected at 100%, plus
8 separate JPG and the 8 identical files, so at 100%
13 CR2 files in the folder 13 JPG files in the other folder - 3 CR2 files detected at 81%, 85% and 86%; 1 CR2 file detected JPG file at 56% - but it was not the same (same picture) JPG.
I'll keep watching, as my deletion of many duplicate files continues.
However, you can use this tool ergo solution to compare images also for earlier versions of Microsoft's Windows operating systems whether it's a Windows desktop, tablet, Surface Pro / Go, or even a server operating system. It is sometimes necessary to use find same images, It is a simple yet effective tool, use it and get in touch with the benefits of a fast image compare tool!
I am open to suggestions for improvement, for the famous Find.Same.Images.OK!
Link / Read Tip: About RAW Vs JPEG – Which Is Better For Astrophotography?
FAQ 11: Updated on: 30 August 2023 14:33
The solution is simple if found thousands of photos to select all duplicate Photos via a simple click on Windows 11, 10, or MS Server OS Content: 1.
There are no problems with this images comparison tool, not on Windows 10/11 or older x32 and x64 Microsoft operating systems Likewise, the images to be
The solution is easy an you can uninstall the Free Image Comparison Tool from Windows 11, 10, 8.1 or However, you can use this example, solution without
You can work around with many identical photos to delete click or with some gimmicks youre done faster with the work Nevertheless, one should take a look
Its easy to enable Easy Access to the Protected Folder on Windows 10/11 do easy delete duplicates of Images Since with many users the pictures are in the
When searching for the same pictures, understand the "Mark better pictures" function in FSO_OK for Windows 11, 10, or MS Server OS The elegant solution
Exactly for smartphones or iPhones, comparing pictures is the most sensible, because there are many doubles But not only there, the advantage also lies.
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Good thing with the camera raw images to take raw data, I would like to be able to filter them out at some point, so I don't have to keep them, especially with many double raw data formats, the applications / use on Windows platforms is really fun, and I also like to save them here Raw data and on the computer I can quickly find the duplicates without exhausting my eyes, unfortunately I have not found a list of supported cameras on the page and further information about support for raw files for digital cameras, what is the experience of other users?
- What I like is that files with raw data can be compared at any time and achieve the desired comparison result, it even recognizes white balance, tonal range, contrast, ... The comparison of the images in such a quality never known before, was only known to me with professional graphics programs, now if I don't put my camera on JPEG files, I have the possibility to use this image comparison process, I like to use and use raw data with the camera, because the raw data from the camera come out of the camera as raw pixels.?
- I use images up to 256 megapixels in size, my camera has raw, the preview for image comparison of the raw data is great including alignment deleting the identical images if I now compare files in raw data format the image comparison tool does too correct also in many different formats and the data I have various cameras with different raw data formats Konica Minolta, Cannon, Nikon, Panasonic, Sony even one from Samsung the processing and archiving of raw data is important to me, so the comparison Toll is the best and safer alternative for picture comparison, does anyone know anything better?
- The program does support CR2 files at all, though it works just fine for JPGs.?
- I use different settings for later images comparison with other images, these images are found just as in JPEG, TIFF or ... format also in the RAW or original file with the raw data, by the image preview you are also shown the comparison tool is great for photos, even with lens corrections that can be adjusted in the properties of the camera image sensor, like to take snapshots and like to work with the camera raw cache?
- I have raw files like Adobe Camera Raw files, what everyone knows it is worth knowing that the DNG format that can be used to process images as camera raw can be compared as raw files with this excellent tool. A file with raw data cannot be processed and used by any program right now Regarding uncompressed grayscale image data available from my Canon image sensor (PS my favorite digital camera) as well as information about the type of recording as raw files, it is interpreted as remarkable on the Windows computer with this software, so the software uses information from my Canon camera?
Keywords: find, same, images, also, compare, camera, files, like, photoshop, makes, sense, similarities, CR2, TIFF, JPG, Questions, Answers, Software