What does restore the clipboard in QTP for Windows?
QuickTextPaste works with the clipboard, select (activate, enable) Restore the clipboard feature is very useful!
For example, if already the text is in the clipboard , QuickTextPaste will restored this, so that you can continue to use this text!
The option to restore the clipboard must be activated in QuickTextPaste (... see Image-1 Arrow-1)
| (Image-1) Restore the text in clipboard!
This screenshot has been snipped under Windows 10, however, you can use this restore the clipboard example as a solution to restore the clipboard without hesitation also for earlier Microsoft's Windows operating systems whether you use the Quick Text Paste Tool on private Windows desktop Computer, to go on tablet-PC, Surface Pro / Go, or even on a professional server operating system in you commercial office. It has been tested on all and successfully verified
. It is a simple keep and restore the clipboard feature, use it and get in touch with the clipboard paste benefits!
FAQ 7: Updated on: 17 December 2018 18:50
The Date and or Time Format in QuickTextPaste is a good feature to insert Date or Time in your quick text paste text about keyboard shortcut
The solution is simple to Paste plain text from the clipboard via placeholder in QuickTextPaste at Ver. 2.66 You can do this easily with QuickTextPaste .
The solution is simple to backup the individual entries or export from Quick-Text-Paste The QuickTextPaste.ini is a hidden file in the working directory
The solution in QuickTextPaste is simple to paste Images GIF, PNG, JPG, from path to a active foreground program on Windows via clipboard Content:
To insert paste a tab tab stop, tabulator into text is posible at QuickTextPaste Version 2.91, %TAB% is the placeholder for the tab character to see
With QuickTextPaste is easy to work with date, time, calendar week for example, for effective and time-saving use in Word, Excel or other text programs
The solution is simple for QuickTextPaste , if does not save the settings, or if you want to uninstall it Content: 1. If QuickTextPaste dont save
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- QuickPaste Pasting Issue! I have found when I make any entries, it copies itself to clipboard as well. It was not doing this on an older version on a Windows 7 64 bit unit. So if I map some text to L-WIN + H and then paste text from a document, the entry from L-Win + H is pasted instead. Every map I make in QuickPaste seems to also copy itself into memory.Can there be a setting doing this?
- quick text paste for windows Retrieve clipboard history windows 10?
- How to recover copied text from clipboard in quick text paste for windows?
- Recover clipboard history excel?
- Is it possible to have the program not paste it to the clipboard first? just have it come straight from the program? because as i cut and paste things, using the program erases the last thing i copied.?
- Quick text paste for windows, Can i retrieve something from my clipboard?
- Recover clipboard history, quick text paste for windows?
- Quick text paste for windows, how to recover cut text from word?
Keywords: quicktextpaste, what, does, restore, clipboard, windows, os, Questions, Answers, Software