Find, start and run the Troubleshooting in Windows-10?
The solution is simple to find, start and run the Troubleshooting in Windows-10?
See also: ► Windows 10 Update Problems ► Printer is suddenly gone under Windows 10
1.) Open via Control Panel In Windows 10!
You can find the Troubleshooting Tool in Windows 10 Control Panel, this tool contains several troubleshooting programs, that can automatically fix some common problems.
1. Windows+R Key
2. Command: control
3. [F3] and "trouble" + Enter
4. Open Troubleshooting
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 4)
| (Image-1) Find Classic Troubleshooting in Windows-10 Conrtol Panel!
2.) Find the Troubleshooting in Windows Settings!
1. Pleas open the Windows 10 Settings! Windows + I
2. Enter the Text Trouble
3. Open the Troubleshoot Setting
(... see Image-2 Point 1 to 3)
| (Image-2) Find Troubleshooting in Windows-10 Setting!
3.) Run the Troubleshooting in Windows-10!
1. The Run Command for Windows 10 Troubleshooting is: control.exe /name Microsoft.Troubleshooting
2. Start it from the useful Windows-10 Run Dialog keyboard-shortcut Windows+R.
Fix the problems with programs, Hardware, Sound, Network and Security etc.
| (Image-3) Useful and easy Troubleshooting on Windows-10!
Useful infos from (c) Microsoft:
When you run the Windows-10 troubleshooter, it might ask you some questions or reset common settings as it works to fix the problem. If the Windows 10 troubleshooter fixed the problem, you can close the troubleshooter. If it couldn't fix the problem, you can view several options that will take you online to try and find an answer. In either case, you can always view a complete list of changes made.
If you click the Advanced link on a troubleshooter and then clear the Apply repairs automatically check box, the Windows 10 troubleshooter displays a list of fixes to choose from, if any problems are found.
Windows 10 includes several troubleshooters, and more are available online when you select the Get the most up-to-date troubleshooters from the Windows 10 Online Troubleshooting service check box at the bottom of Troubleshooting. (Depending on your system settings, this might be replaced by the Do you want the most up to date content available for troubleshooting on Windows 10?
This solution to find the Troubleshooting Tool is suitable for: Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Enterprise, Windows 10 Home, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 Enterprise, Windows 8.1 Pro, Windows 8, Windows 8 Enterprise, Windows 8 Pro, Windows 7 Enterprise, Windows 7 Home Basic, Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows Vista Enterprise 64-bit edition, Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit edition, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Business 64-bit edition, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate
4.) Some other Solutions for Problems on Windows 10!
FAQ 94: Updated on: 18 May 2020 10:21
If in Windows 10 an external USB drives that the paths or drive name are not correct assigned. But, dont panic, here is the solution Start the Windows
A simple solution to start the Windows 10 Memory Diagnostics Tool, to detects possible problems with your computer’s memory Content / Solutions / Tips:
You can use Sticky Notes to write a short notice on the Windows-10 Desktop, or do anything else that youd use a pad of paper for Content / Solution : 1.
You can create a system image of Windows-10, which contains a copy of Windows 10 and copies of your programs, system settings and files The Windows 10 system
There are several ways to perform a search in Windows 10. The Desktop Search Shortcut is one way, to type in the search box at the top of open window, when
The solution is simple to Save Search results in Windows 10 for example for always recurring search events in Windows 10 It is very easy to save important
Some programs and features included with Windows 10, such as Internet-Explorer and some Services, must be turned on before you can use on Windows-10. Certain
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Blight treatment windows10?
- What can I do if Windows 10 causes problems, does Microsoft have on-board tools in Windows 10 to make system repairs so that it can be used again without defects, so that Windows 10 can simply be repaired automatically without installing Windows 10?
- Automatic troubleshooting windows 10?
- Troubleshooting windows 10 umts?
- Use Windows Troubleshooter to find repairs and errors?
- Windows 10 workgroup?
- Run troubleshooter for windows 10?
- Enable automatic troubleshooting settings default to automatically investigate problems?
- Win 10 problem treatment start?
- Control panel troubleshooting windows 10?
- Rise of venice problem treatment under win 10?
- Find the Windows Troubleshooter to use in order to repair broken Windows system files?
- Search troubleshooting for internet connections, start windows update and windows 10 tries to identify the problem?
- Windows 10 problem treatment start?
- My Windows 10 is having problems, do I need to reinstall, or are there options to fix a broken Windows 10?
- Run hardware troubleshooter windows 10?
- I have problems, looking for assistants who can help repair Windows?
- Windows10 problem treatment?
- Cara masuk run the troubleshooter?
- Win 10 troubleshooting input help?
- Enable Windows 10 problem handling?
- Troubleshooting program win 10?
- Troubleshoot settings Windows 10, I have a problem with Windows 10, can one have problems with the individual troubleshootings, so a kind of troubleshooting try to fix them?
- Cant run troubleshooting in win 10?
- Win 10 problem treatment?
- Troubleshooting win 10?
- I want to detect and fix Windows 10 problems, automatically there are automatic problem solving?
- Run troubleshooting windows 10?
- Run power troubleshooter windows 10?
- Run windows 10 troubleshooter?
- Control Panel Troubleshooting?
- Troubleshooting windows 10?
- Windows 10 display setting problem treatment?
- Run troubleshooter?
- Windows problem treatment start?
- Troubleshooting win 10 start?
- Windows troubleshooting?
- Windows 10 common problems practical wizards to fix the errors?
- Run troubleshooter windows 10?
- Disable and enable automatic troubleshooting on windows 10?
Keywords: windows, 10, ten, find, start, troubleshooting, problems, programs, hardware, open, run, Questions, Answers, Software