Windows 11 detect auto HDR support?
It's easy to check if Auto-HDR support is available under Windows 11!
Everyone probably knows ►► what HDR is, all the more annoying when you can't find the settings on Windows 11!
1.) Auto HDR support on Windows 11
1. Start the Windows 11 settings as always
2. Click on "System" ► "Display"
3. Then on "More information about HDR"
4. You will then be shown whether HDR is supported by your graphics card!
Intel has released a new graphics driver for Windows that supports the new Windows 11. The new version number is 30.0.xxx.xxx. Intel adapts to Windows 11 and also offers full support for the new Windows 11 Microsoft Auto-HDR on Intel processors from the 10th generation with Iris Plus graphics or better.
| (Image-1) Windows 11 detect auto HDR support!
2.) Enabling HDR in applications!
Some PC games that support HDR can also turn HDR on and/or off via Settings, Graphics, usually via a menu item. It should be noted that not all applications work with HDR, for example those that run with their own screen resolution / settings!
3.) More tips on display, customization, ... and Co. on MS Windows!
The display and various adjustments are important on MS Windows 11 as they used to be on all desktop and/or MS server operating systems when it comes to changing various display settings on the system, so it is all the more important to keep an eye on them to keep. Here you will find further links and tips on the subject of advertisements and the like, which can help you more or less!
Just click through and find out:
FAQ 81: Updated on: 2 July 2022 09:20
In Windows 11 you can activate special folder shortcuts such as for music, pictures, downloads, and more My Documents 1. Activating the personal
It was possible to reactivate the Start Menu tiles known from 10 in the first Windows 11 and it has not been possible to use them since Windows 11 10.20000.56
Anyone can change / adapt the search options in Windows 11 File Explorer, for example to include compressed files .ZIP, .CAB, etc. Everyone probably knows
Even with Windows 11, you can set the time for automatic maintenance So that the activation of the computer by the planned maintenance happens at the planned
Before you do a new installation of Windows 11 you can manage network passwords and back them up and restore them to Win 11 Saving credentials enables Windows
Only Windows 11 from Pro version has the local group policy, Windows 11 Home has no group policy ►► to find and open the editor for group policy in Windows
Many inquiries about: deactivating the new Windows 11 context menu in MS File Explorer and activating the old context menu 1. The new and classic menu
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Enable or disable aspects of HDR for streaming video?
- Toggle HDR Windows 11 or just toggle on or off or advanced settings in Windows 11 for HDR settings?
- What is the easiest way to enable HDR in Windows 11?
- Do I have option to enable HDR in Windows 11, where are the display settings?
- What is a GPU capable of Play Ready 3.0?
- What options do I have under Windows 11 to use HDR?
- I am trying to enable HDR and the option is not available on Windows 11?
- Where do I enable HDR on Windows 11, have a laptop with Windows 11?
- Does HDR work in Windows 11 for some applications I want to turn it on?
- Want to play games without HDR enabled, can I disable Auto HDR?
- Display Settings Desktop Windows 11 to use HDR option can not find it?
- Have an HDR display with support and also the right graphics card?
- Looking for Auto HDR for Xbox feature, on Windows 11 for HDR games and no HDR?
- Where can I toggle the HDR switch in Windows 11?
- Can't find the HDR (High Dynamic Range) feature of my display, does it only work on the television or also on the monitor?
- The Windows 10 supports HDR, does Windows 11 have the HDR output?
- The screen and desktop colors with HDR enabled is noticeably different, how do I disable HDR in Windows 11?
- Display an HDR image in Windows 11 to make HDR work enable support?
- The Windows 11 desktop is not bad with activated HDR can I quickly switch the function on or off?
Keywords: windows, 11, detect, auto, hdr, support, easy, check, whether, guaranteed, settings, system, display, Questions, Answers, Software