Create a password reset eg. recovery disk for Windows 8.1, 8 and Windows 10!
The solution to create a password reset disk to recovery account password in Windows 8.1, 8, Windows-10 and all MS Windows Server!
The password reset disk feature requires removable media, such as a USB flash drive. Please insert a USB flash drive or other removable disk, to create a password reset disk!
So, the best is to use a small USB memory stick! This is very good to be kept under wraps.
1. Start Windows-Run (command prompt) [Windows + R]
2. Enter the command RunDll32.exe keymgr.dll,PRShowSaveWizardExW
Then just follow the instructions in the Windows 10, 8.1, ... "Forgotten Password Wizard".
Ergo simple 5 steps to the goal :-)!
If already exists a Windows 8.1/8 password reset disk for this user account, creating a new one will make the old one unusable.
If this disk already contains password reset information, this feature will replace the existing information!
1. Start the Wizard.(... see Image-1 Arrow - 1 and 2)
2. Select the password key disk: (... see Image-2 Arrow-1)
3. Enter current user account password: (... see Image-3 Arrow-1)
4. Progress, create the reset Disk: (... see Image-4 Arrow-1)
5. Completing the Windows Forgotten Password Wizard: (... see Image-5 Arrow-1)
| (Image-1) Start Forgotten Password Wizard in Windows 8.1, 8 and Server 2012!
This wizard helps you to create a "password reset" disk. If you forget the password for this user account and you are unable to log on, you can use this disk to create a new password.
Note: No matter how many times you change your password, you only need to create this disk once.
Warning: Anyone can use this disk to reset the password, and therefore have access to this account.
To store password recovery information on a USB flash drive, insert the USB flash drive before clicking Next.
| (Image-2) Create a password reset eg. recovery disk for Windows 8.1 and 8!
Select the password key disk drive for Windows 8.1, 8 and server 2012
| (Image-3) Enter current user account password for reset disk in Windows 8.1!
Make sure the disk is still in the drive and then type the current user account password. If the account does not have a password, leave the box blank.
| (Image-4) Progress, create the reset disk in Windows 8.1!
| (Image-5) Completing the Windows Forgotten Password Wizard!
You've successfully created a password reset disk for this user account. Discard any previous disks; they can no longer be used.
Label this disk "Password Reset" and keep it in a safe place.
FAQ 139: Updated on: 26 May 2020 12:04
Solution to see Stored User Names and Passwords for Windows 8.1/8 Win 10 and Server 2012 Remote-Desktop. Backup, Restore and Manage Content: 1. See
Its easy to create Action Center Desktop Shortcut in Windows 8.1, 8 or Windows 10. This solution is also for Windows Server 2019, Content / Solution:
Customize Windows SmartScreen in Windows 8.1 and 10 plus Server 2012 / 2016 The Windows SmartScreen helps to protect your PC and warning you if a downloaded
Solution to change the settings in Windows 8.1, 8 and 10 when to be notified about changes on your computer Please use UserAccountControlSettings.exe
Easy solution to activate the screensaver in Windows 8, 8.1 or 10 to display all pictures of a folder Please open the screensaver settings in Windows
The solution to disable or delete Hiberfil.sys on Windows 8.1, 8 or Windows 10 When you have a SSD, you dont need the hiberfil.sys, since starting with
Its so easy and simple to enable or disable Data Execution Prevention DEP in Windows 8.1, 8 and 10 This solution is also for Windows Server 2016 and
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Software fore making a flash drive to a windows 8 and Windows 10 password recovery.?
- Password reset disk 8.1 and Windows 10?
- This feature requires removable media?
- Windows 8.1 using password reset disc?
- Enable administrator account windows 8.1 flash driver or cd for key disk in windows 8?
- Windows 8.1 backup password?
- Password reset disc windows 8 and Windows 10?
- Create a Password Reset Disk in Windows 8.1and Windows 10?
- Windows 10 reset password this feature requires removable media?
- UNABLE TO CREATE A PASSWORD RESET DISK IN WINDOWS 8.1?
- Create a Password Disk Windows 8.1?
- This feature requires removable media windows 10?
- How to keep password for local disk windows 8?
- Windows 8.1 password reset software free download?
- Make Windows 8.1 Recovery USB?
- Windows 8.1and Windows 10 Password Reset Disk?
- How to create password reset disk for windows 8 server?
- Forgotten Password Wizard Windows 8.1?
- Create a backup password for windows 8.1?
- No disk this feature requires removable windows 8?
- Password key disk for windows 8?
- Password reset disk windows 8.1?
- Eg for making anapchat password?
- Windows 10 pw recovery disk?
- Password backup for 8.1?
- How to set password in local disk in windows 8.1?
- Password reset disc for windows 8 and 8.1and Windows 10?
- How to make removable reset disk in Windows 10?
- This feature requires removable media as a usb drive wondows8?
- This feature requires removable?
- How do you make recovery disks for windows server 2012?
- Create Windows 8.1 Recovery Disk?
- User reset password require removable media such a usb flash drive in Windows 10?
- How to create a password reset disk with command prompt in Windows 10?
- Password reset disk for windows 8.1 and Windows 10?
- Freeware win 8.1 password reset disk or iso file?
- Windows 8.1 password key disk?
- Password reset disk wizard windows 8.1and Windows 10?
- Cara mengatasi this feature requires removable media, such as a USB flash drive windows 8.1?
- This feature requires removable media such as a usb flash drive windows 10?
Keywords: windows, 8.1, eight, ten, 10, create, password, reset, recovery, disk, find, default, reverse. remove, relocate, restore, backup, reposition, backout, backset, to set back, to backspace, Questions, Answers, Software