Selecting only one line in the Windows Word document!
It is quite easy to select only one line in the Windows 10 Word document!
1. Start Microsoft Office Word
, or Word Pad and open the document.
2. Find the line you want to select by browsing the document. You can use the scroll bar on the right or the mouse wheel to browse the document.
3. Place the mouse pointer in front of the first character in the line.
4. Click and hold the left mouse button and drag the mouse until you have selected the entire line.
(... see Image-1)
a word quickly to highlight a single word, or at the beginning of the line to highlight the entire line
, it does not matter if it's Microsoft Office Word
, or Word Pad 365. This example is the solution that you can easily apply to earlier versions of Microsoft's Windows operating systems, whether it's a Windows desktop, tablet, Surface Pro / Go, or even a server operating system.
| (Image-1) Selecting only one line in the Windows 10 Word document!
In MS Word, you can always select all the text in a document using the shortcut key (CTRL + A), or specific text elements in an Excel spreadsheet, by using the mouse or keyboard. You can also easily select the parts of the text or individual elements that are in different places in the document or in the table. For example only: You can mark a paragraph on a particular page and a sentence even on another page.
Updated on: 21 June 2020 08:38
Keywords: office, selecting, only, one, line, windows, 10, word, document, quite, easy, microsoft
Similar information on the page
It is easy to use the Windows Live Writer on Windows 10 as well as MS Server 2019, 2016 Many have suspended blog maintenance for some time. One of the reasons
Its easy, not just on Windows 10, to create a diagonal text in Word Content / Solution / Tip: 1. The insertion of the rotated text 2. text box
Windows 10 Snipping Tool is a screenshot capture utility. You can usually just open / find it Content: 1. Starting the snipping tool 2. The program
It is easy, writing with, or under Windows 10 is very easy and requires no specialist knowledge on the desktop PC Everyone knows the free writing program
Its so easy to use the emoji / smileys with the touch keyboard on Windows 10 desktop and MS Server The touch keyboard on Windows 10 also supports emoji,
Some Windows users wonder whether Notepad and WordPad have a difference under Windows 10, 8.1 + Server 2019, Content: 1. The NotePad on Windows
You can not only open text files with the ending *.txt with the Notepad, because not every one ends with *.txt You are here because, for example, you want
If the WordPad window is not visible, the cause is usually the wrong default settings on Windows Everyone likes to use the free writing program , but if
If you do not have Microsoft Office 2016/365 installed on your PC, WordPad lets you open, create, and edit text files. Content: 1. Step by step to
APPs # Beginner # Desktop # Download # Explorer # File-System # Folder # Hardware # Install # Internet # Media # Monitor # Network # Office # Power-Options # Printer # Quick-Tip # Registry # Search # Security # Settings # Shortcuts # Software # Sound # Store # System # Tips # Update # User #
Questions for this:
- Where do I click on the Word page to get a complete marking in the current line number in the status bar there is no information?
- Looking for the most intuitive way to select just one line of text?
- Search for a tip to quickly mark the current line in Word in my word processing program Word, I want to mark only one line quickly in word processing Word that is very easy, or I have to write a macro in Word, for example, only one line in full length to mark?
- Do I need to drag a selection method with the mouse to select a line in Word in Word?
- There are many ways to select Word text. I preferred the single line selection method, text is text selection as a Word user is the most common task for me?
- I want the word / line selected to select an entire line, is it cumbersome in MS Office Word?