Create Desktop shortcut to run Windows-8.1 WordPad or pin on start!
Heres the solution to make a shortcut for Recycle Bin on the Desktop Taskbar in Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 to do a fast and simple drag&drop to trash The
If you want to see the auto run entries in Windows 8.1 or 8, e.g. the auto start apps and programs, here is the solution for Windows 10 and 7, 8 + 8.1 The
The solution is simple to disable or enable in Windows 8.1 or Windows 10, the auto expanding feature in ms-explorer Please start the MS-Explorer for example
The solution is simple to create a Desktop Shortcut that let the Standard User Run An Program or Application as Administrator on Windows 8.1 or 11/10 without
The solution is simple to auto run start a program or application at a certain time in Windows 8.1 / 10. Here is the example to start the MS-Explore and
The solution is simple to fix Error Code 80072F8F on Windows 8.1, 10 update Error 80072F8F during Windows update usually occurs when the date and time settings
The solution is very simple to disable the Spell Checker e.g. Auto-Correct in Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 For many Windows users as well as for me, the automatic
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Wordpad for windows 8.1 and 10?
- How to make desktop shortcut wordpad windows 8.1 and 10?
- How to get word pad on my windows 10 and 8.1?
- How to create shortcut key on desktop of wordpad on Windows 10 or 8.1?
- Where is WordPad on Windows 10 and 8.1?
- Make shortcut to worpad on start menu windows 8?
- Wondows 10 how to start wordpad?
- Microsoft wordpad for windows 10 and 8.1 on the Desktop?
- Run wordpad?
- Wordpad shorcut?
- Wordpad on windows 10 and 8.1 for the Desktop?
- Wordpad windows 10 and 8.1 for the Desktop?
- Windows 8.1 wordpad or on Windows 10 or 8.1?
- How to auto-run on wordpad?
- Create desktop shortcut for wordpad in 8.1?
- Desktop-word pad?
- Wordpad for windows 10?
- Pin shortcut to start windows 8 and 10?
Keywords: windows, 10, 8.1, create, desktop, shortcut, wordpad, word, pad, start, pin, 8.1, eight, Questions, Answers, Software