How can I open or start the defragmentation in Windows XP?
Opening or starting the defragmentation in Windows XP is quite easy!
The solution listed here is suitable for all Windows operating systems such as Windows 7, 8, 8.1,10 and Server 2000, .... 2012, 2016, 2019,2022! A universal solution for all Microsoft (c) operating systems, some things always stay the same, simple and good!
1. Enter the command 1.) Direct start of the defragmentation via Run in Win-XP! with the key combination "dfrg.msc" [Windows-Logo + R] (and confirm with ENTER)
2. In the defragmentation simply mark the volume / hard disk and select Defragment.
( ... see Image-1 Point 1 to 4)
A simple check of the hard disk is also possible, this is also possible on current Microsoft Windows 10 and MS Server 2022, .... etc.
(Image-1) Start the defragmentation in Windows XP!
1. Start the MS Explorer with the key combination [Windows-E]
2.) Call up (start) the defragmentation via MS Explorer in Windows XP!
2. With the right mouse button you mark the drive to be defragmented!
3. And select the "Properties" option
4. In Properties select the Extras tab
5. Now you can start defragmenting directly
( ... see Image-1 Point 1 to 5)
(Image-1) Easy start the defragmentation in Windows XP!
FAQ 12: Updated on: 18 July 2022 19:25
Yes, the zip folder problem in Windows XP is an annoying feature of the Windows operating system. But it can be solved easily, in the new Windows 11, 10,
Disabling Data Execution Prevention DEP is pretty easy in Windows XP PS: the DEP settings have not changed in MS Windows 10, 8.1 and Microsoft Server
You can easily restore the MBR Master Boot Record in Windows XP and bring Win XP back to life. Contents: 1. Repairing the MBR under Windows XP 2.
In 2004 MS released the Calculator Plus Calc Plus for Windows XP Which is of course free of charge and can also be used on Windows 10, 8.1, 7 and MS
The solution is very simple to adapt the paging file pagefile.sys in Windows XP or MS Server 2000 to 2019 Contents: 1. Adjusting the pagefile.sys in
Is Microsoft Security Essentials sufficient as virus protection for Windows XP and also for Windows Server System 2000/2003? Contents: 1. New information
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
windows, open, start, defragmentation, opening, starting, quite, easy, solution, listed, here, suitable, operating, systems, such, Questions, Answers, Software