Hide drives in Windows 10 File Explorer!
You do not want to see some drives in Windows 10 File Explorer and want to hide them!
Especially with drives of the hard disk with several partitions if you want to hide one or the other drive letter, especially in the distribution of ransomware
, it can be very beneficial
(... see Image-1 Point 1 and/to 5
Problems with changing the drive letter under Windows-10! Maybe you have a paging file on this disk and Windows does not allow you to change the letter. You can disable the paging file, reboot, change the letter, and re-enable paging. Or you can move it to another disk, restart it, and try to change the letter again.
| (Image-1) Hide drives in Windows 10 File Explorer!
As you can see above in Windows 10
shot screenshot, it is easy to hide the drives in MS File Explorer. You can use this example as a solution without any problem and without hesitation to hide the drives on previous versions of Microsoft's Windows operating systems, regardless of whether the drive is connected to a Windows desktop computer, tablet PC or on the go MS Surface Pro / Go are overwhelmed by many drives, yes, even at a server operating system in the server room you sometimes want to hide a drive.
Updated on: 30 June 2020 10:36
Keywords: explorer, hide, drives, windows, file, want, some, them, especially, with, hard, disk, several, partitions
Similar information on the page
With many drives in File Explorer, a separate drive icon can be quite helpful under Windows 10, 8.1, Just change the drive icon and name and without
Under Windows 10 it is easy to start the search with and without subfolders in File Explorer Using the search box in the file explorer, you can find all
Under Windows 10, 8.1, , simply see the total duration ergo the length of MP3, audio, video files of a folder in the file explorer Everyone has a few
The solution to find file, document, folders by owner on Windows 10, 8.1, 7 and Microsoft Server OS Windows: file search by type, age and size of files
You know the practical favorites in Internet Explorer, why not in the navigation area of Windows 10 File Explorer In Windows 10, the good old favorites
If Windows 10 File Explorer does not remember the selected objects when navigating, this is quite normal There is currently no solution for Windows 10.8
It is easy to activate the libraries in File Explorer and see them in all new Windows 10 OS Info: Libraries were introduced in Windows 10 and have since
If you want to print from the Windows Explorer, you have to make a hard copy, or a screenshot and then print this as a picture Alternative is DirPrintOK
When the OneDrive.exe error message "Invalid Image" comes, which is not uncommon after an update of Win 10: Content: 1. The error message OneDrive.exe
APPs # Beginner # Desktop # Download # Explorer # File-System # Folder # Hardware # Install # Internet # Media # Monitor # Network # Office # Power-Options # Printer # Quick-Tip # Registry # Search # Security # Settings # Shortcuts # Software # Sound # Store # System # Tips # Update # User #
Questions for this:
- Doesn't want drive in the registry, doesn't want to hide Group Policy wants to hide a drive using Disk Management?
- How do I hide an entire drive on Windows 10 from prying eyes?
- I want to hide a drive using a file explorer should not show hide a drive letter!
- Can I hide certain drives on Windows 10 to prevent users from viewing my files?
- I want to keep certain files or drives secret in Windows 10 so hide certain drives with tools, need a Windows 10 manual to hide an entire drive to prevent users from changing files?
- I want to make the drive invisible, Explorer the option Hidden items on the drive you want to hide, drive letter!
- Can I hide an entire drive, so a drive does not remove a folder of letters from the drive?
- How do I hide a drive using Disk Management?
- Alternatively, can remove the drive letter to hide files and folders on a drive?
- Want to hide files on computer on Windows 10, does a more appropriate solution want to hide an entire drive to prevent other users from seeing my private files?