Start Disk Check in Windows-10/11 Explorer!
With MS Windows 11 / 10 you can start the error checking of the disk quite fast via the file Microsoft Windows File-Explorer!
1.) Quickly check the data medium using the file explorer!
By simply starting the Microsoft Explorer with the [Windows Logo + E]
shortcut key. Now open the This PC. / earlier Computer) and right-click on the drive or partition
to be checked. A menu will appear, just go to Properties of the drive and then click on the corresponding disk (hard drive) which should be checked for errors.
See also: ► Use Disk Cleanup in Windows 11/10 for unnecessary files, how to?
or: ► Repair Corrupted Windows System with simple cmd.exe Commands!
| (Image-1) Check the HDD or SSD from Windows-10 Explorer!
| (Image-2) Check the C Driver in Windows-10!
In the window that opens, click on the "Tools" tab in the Error Checking group box and click the Check button.
Then the window with the options for the data volume check opens,
Then just click on the button
"Start", (... see Image-3
If you are not an Admini, you may be prompted to enter an administrator password, please contact the network administrator.
Scan drive if no check required, otherwise check media, usually takes one to two minutes depending on the drive size!
| (Image-3) Error Checking Local Disk in Windows-10!
2.) More links / tips on data carriers and Co. on MS Windows OS!
Why have hard drive errors
is the question, over time Windows computer can become sluggish and slow down due to problems with the way files are saved/written/deleted on your hard drive. Files may be damaged if, for example, your computer does not shut down properly while writing to the hard drive or if there is a power failure. Luckily, Windows 10 and MS Server offer this handy tool that allows you to check your hard drive for errors quite easily.
Updated on: 13 July 2022 10:19
Keywords: explorer, start, disk, check, windows, 10, 11, with, error, checking, quite, fast, file, simply, starting, microsoft
Similar information on the page
If the MS Windows 11 and 10 File Explorer does not remember the selected objects when navigating, this is quite normal There is currently no solution for
Under MS Windows 10 it is easy to start the search with and without subfolders in File Explorer Tipp ► with and without subfolders in Windows 11 Explorer
Under Windows 11, 10, 8.1, , simply see the total duration ergo the length of MP3, audio, video files of a folder in the file explorer Everyone has a
If the thumbnails or thumbnails are not displayed correctly in Windows 11 and 10 File Explorer, you must reset them. Everyone probably knows how to activate
You know the practical favorites in Internet Explorer, why not in the navigation area of Windows 11 and 10 File Explorer In Windows 11 and Windows 10,
There is nothing easier than to safely remove the disk, which is also simple and easy in famous MS Windows 11/10 In order to avoid data loss under Windows,
The search for the change time can be made quite easily in Windows 11 or 10 MS File Explorer You have probably discovered Windows Search indexing , which
With the Windows 11/10 update it can happen that the CD or DVD drive is not displayed in the file explorer These errors can occur if Windows 11/10 is no
Windows 10, as a good operating system for every user, has many settings to apply, but there are a variety of hidden commands. It is very convenient
11 # APPs # Beginner # Desktop # Download # Explorer # File-System # Folder # Hardware # Install # Internet # Media # Monitor # Network # Office # Power-Options # Printer # Quick-Tip # Registry # Search # Security # Settings # Shortcuts # Software # Sound # Store # System # Tips # Update # User #
Questions for this:
- Windows check?
- Win 10 and Windows 11 faulty patition, check system errors, check for free?
- What to do with a file system error, how can I check folders for errors, windows 10 and Windows 11 home?
- How to Run Windows Scan, Missing Debugging Tool for Windows 10 and Windows 11?
- How to check Windows 10 and Windows 11 files?
- Automatically correct Windows file system errors, how can I find and correct errors?
- Check Windows 10 and Windows 11 external hard drive for errors, find faulty files?
- Check data software, how can you check Windows 10 and Windows 11 for errors?
- To check Windows 10 and Windows 11 corrupt file, to successfully scan computer for errors?
- How can I check my pc window 10 and Windows 11 for errors and automatically check folders for new files?
- Scan Disc at Win 10 and Windows 11 message in case of incorrect login change, or a program to check files?
- How can I repair a faulty hard drive under Windows 10 and Windows 11?
- Can Windows 10 and Windows 11 automatically fix write errors?
- Windows 10 and Windows 11 scan disk?
- Win 10 and Windows 11 for error checking, troubleshooting for free?
- Win 10 and Windows 11 internal debugging program, how can I test hard drives in Windows 10 and Windows 11 computer?
- Correct bad sectors under Windows 10 and Windows 11?
- Scandisk Windows 10 and Windows 11, windows error checking file allocation?
- Where can I delete corrupt files from Windows 10 and Windows 11, scan system and files in web for errors?
- Windows error scan windows 10 and Windows 11, did data cleared after hard disk check?
- Check data for errors under Windows 10 and Windows 11?
- Win7 Scandisk or Windows 7 error checking?
- Windows 10 and Windows 11 Scandisk is missing?
- File system error automatically Correct not possible, is there scandisk on windows 10 and Windows 11?