The solution to create free form Screenshot and Edit as an Image in MS Paint on Windows 10, 8.1 and Server!
The Ms Paint ist one of the most used Paint Programs and is very good for common tasks on all Windows operating systems here is a simple example to create free form Screenshot and Edit as an Image in MS Paint!
Free form Screenshot and Paste Image in MS Paint on Windows!
1. Open Snipping Tool
2. Press the Windows key + Q
3. enter "Snipping"
4. and start the screenshot tool
5. After opening the snipping tool, you can click on the icon behind the "New" > "Mode" option
6. And then open the drop-down menu: Free Form
7. Create a Free Form Screenshot
8. Open MS Paint as Usual
9. Use Ctrl + V to Paste the Screenshot in MS Paint
|(Image-1) Free form Screenshot and edit in MS Paint on Windows!|