Manage your own files in all four Explorer views!
It is easy to manage your own files in all four Explorer views!
1. Start the Quad Explorer
2. Open all important medals in the 4 Explorer views
3. Move and copy your own files at your own discretion
Tip: ► Create a favorite in Q-Dir at any time save
This screenshot was taken under Windows 10, as you can see from the screenshot taken under Windows 10, but managing your own files in all four Explorer views also works on earlier versions of Microsoft's Windows operating systems, regardless of whether it is a Windows desktop, tablet, Surface Pro / Go, or even a server operating system, so managing your own files in all four Explorer views is a pleasure.
| (Image-1) Manage your own files in all four Explorer views!
Updated on: 15 June 2020 07:52
Keywords: manage, your, files, four, explorer, views, easy, start, quad, usual, open, important, medals
Similar information on the page
Its easy to quickly locate the working directory, regardless of Windows 10, 8.1, seven, in alternative File Explorer Content: 1. Finding the working
The solution for the Complete Deactivation of Grouping in Explorer List Views, in the Quad Explorer Q-Dir Easy disable the Grouping in Q-Dir Grouping Solution
It is easy to customize the folder and the columns, order, width, in the Quad Explorer on Windows 10, 8.1, It can take a while for Windows 10, 8.1,
Blurred display at higher DPI values under Windows 10 with the command SetProcessDPIAware with Ver. 7.84 fixed Content: 1. Activate This feature
It is quite easy to allow multiple instances with different directories If you are using the latest version of Quad Explorer, just check this option Disable
The solution for Windows 10 is simple to add Edge to the desktop and quick launch bar as shortcut or start at Windows Login Content: 1. Create a
Change the Windows 10 desktop wallpaper even without activation, its really really easy Once Windows 10 is installed but Windows 10 is not activated ,
Its easy to adjust the tab width in the alternative file explorer on all Windows Desktop and Server Os Most Windows users are used to managing tabbed pages
It is easy to display all subfolders in the file explorer view in all directory tree views with shortcuts Just as you sometimes want to expand the directory
See also : ... Q-Dir FAQ
Back to : ... Q-Dir Homeage
AlwaysMouseWheel # AutoHideDesktopIcons # AutoPowerOptionsOK # ClassicDesktopClock # DesktopDigitalClock # DesktopNoteOK # DesktopOK # DontSleep # ExperienceIndexOK # Find.Same.Images.OK # FontViewOK # IsMyHdOK # KeepMouseSpeedOK # OpenCloseDriveEject # Q-Dir # QuickMemoryTestOK # QuickTextPaste # StressMyPC # Tools # Version # WinScan2PDF #
Questions for this:
- I start the Explorer on Windows and search for a key combination to have several views in the right area, both as a folder and to see all files, so a 2X arrangement can I arrange or activate it via the View menu or be determined freely?
- I like to work with Windows Explorer because Windows Explorer is the file manager of the operating system on Windows, because Windows Explorer can manage and display all files, folders, rename, delete or even copy and move, but I'm looking for one easier solution to manage files and folders in File Explorer, is there anything similar?
- The visualization Multiple view of the symbols in the right area, has become good, I can switch to thumbnails, tiles, symbols, list, details, which is also very practical for marking objects, wonder if I can activate several file lists for objects?
- How do you add a new subdivision in the right area to create folders in which the new subdivision should appear on the date lists?