Manage your own files in all four Explorer views!
It is easy to manage your own files in all four Explorer views on Windows 11, 10, ... etc.!
1. Start your ► Quad Explorer for MS Windows OS
2. Open all important medals in the 4 Explorer views
3. Move and copy your own files at your own discretion
Tip: ► Create a favorite in Q-Dir at any time save
This screenshot was taken under Windows 10, as you can see from the screenshot taken under Windows 10, but managing your own files in all four Explorer views also works on earlier versions of Microsoft's Windows operating systems, regardless of whether it is a Windows desktop, tablet, Surface Pro / Go, or even a server operating system, so managing your own files in all four Explorer views is a pleasure.
| (Image-1) Manage your own files in all four Explorer views!
Updated on: 7 July 2021 08:02
Keywords: manage, your, files, four, explorer, views, easy, windows, 11, 10, server, start, quad, usual
Similar information on the page
As in MS Windows Explorer, you can rename several files at the same time under Windows 11, 10, etc. 1. Mark files that should be renamed 2.
It is easy to watch video files directly in the Quad Explorer even under Windows 10/11 Under Windows 10, mkv, avi, divx, mp4, videos will play smoothly,
The solution Open New Tab Via Drag and Drop in all / from all Explorer Views on Windows 11, 10, 8.1, and MS-Server 2019, 1. As always, please start
It is easy to delete data with no file extension in all sub-folders from the address bar on Windows 11, 10, and MS Server 1. Start your Quad Explorer
The Quad Explorer for MS Windows 11, 10, always start maximized is quite easy with the right settings in Q-Dir Many Microsoft Windows users prefer to
The "My Computer" is for many User an reference point on Windows 8 and 8.1 to manage files and folders
You have more possibilities to send files or folder by email in the Quad Explorer on all Windows 11, 10, etc. Desktop and Server OS Content: 1.
Its easy to adjust the tab width in the alternative file explorer on all Windows 11, 10, etc. Desktop and MS Server OS Most Windows users are used
It is easy to display all subfolders in the file explorer view in all directory tree views with shortcuts Just as you sometimes want to expand the directory
See also : ... Q-Dir FAQ
Back to : ... Q-Dir Homeage
3D.Benchmark.OK # AlwaysMouseWheel # AutoHideDesktopIcons # AutoPowerOptionsOK # ClassicDesktopClock # DesktopDigitalClock # DesktopNoteOK # DesktopOK # DontSleep # ExperienceIndexOK # Find.Same.Images.OK # FontViewOK # GetPixelColor # IsMyHdOK # KeepMouseSpeedOK # OpenCloseDriveEject # PhotoResizerOK # Q-Dir # QuickMemoryTestOK # QuickTextPaste # ShortDoorNote # StressMyPC # TheAeroClock # Tools # Version # WinScan2PDF #
Questions for this:
- How do you add a new subdivision in the right area to create folders in which the new subdivision should appear on the date lists?
- The visualization Multiple view of the symbols in the right area, has become good, I can switch to thumbnails, tiles, symbols, list, details, which is also very practical for marking objects, wonder if I can activate several file lists for objects?
- I start the Explorer on Windows and search for a key combination to have several views in the right area, both as a folder and to see all files, so a 2X arrangement can I arrange or activate it via the View menu or be determined freely?
- I like to work with Windows Explorer because Windows Explorer is the file manager of the operating system on Windows, because Windows Explorer can manage and display all files, folders, rename, delete or even copy and move, but I'm looking for one easier solution to manage files and folders in File Explorer, is there anything similar?