Only use the external monitor on the Surface Pro or laptop at Win 10/11!
It is easy to use only the external monitor on the Surface Pro, or laptop under Windows 10 and 11!
1.) Only use the external monitor!
Please press the key combination Windows Logo + P and activate only on the external monitor
. Do not worry, when disconnecting from the second monitor / screen, the main screen on the laptop, or Surface re-enabled and you can continue to work normally!
You can improve the desktop and place the second monitor correctly under Windows 10, which can make a more productive work!
| (Image-1) Use only the external monitor on the Surface Pro or laptop at Windows 10!
2.) More tips for monitor and Co. on MS Windows!
Whether you're a web developer, programmer, data processor, or PC gamer, a multi-monitor system not only looks good, it can also greatly improve your productivity when working with multiple applications. However, multi-monitor operation only makes sense if you configure it correctly. If you expand your desktop to two screens, a monitor acts as the primary screen that displays windows and desktop shortcuts. Setting the external monitor as the main display overwrites the built-in screen, which is initially set as the primary screen.
Updated on: 5 September 2023 16:14
Keywords: monitor, only, external, surface, laptop, easy, under, windows, 11, 10, activate
Similar information on the page
Working on the desktop can be improved if you place the second monitor under Windows 10/11 correctly Windows 10/11 is packed with features and settings
You can easily use your own picture / photo ergo images on the lock screen under Windows 10/11 Home and Pro Everyone probably knows how to customize the
If the screen goes too fast again on or off the Windows 10/11 PC it could be due to the mouse You do not have to instantly access practical third party
Under Android and Appels iPhone there is the night mode and since Android 7.0 under Windows 10/11 there is also the brightness setting A handy feature that
The solution Quick Rotate Desktop via Keyboard Shortcut on Windows 10 and 8.1 and MS Server OS It may have happened during such an action or maybe you just
If you use more than one monitor, choose a primary one so your main workspace is in front of you Contents: 1. Changing the primary monitor 2.
Its easy to set a new password on Windows 10/11, whether on the desktop computer, laptop, surface, or notebook Setting a password is possible in Windows
11 # APPs # Beginner # Desktop # Download # Explorer # File-System # Folder # Hardware # Install # Internet # Media # Monitor # Network # Office # Power-Options # Printer # Quick-Tip # Registry # Search # Security # Settings # Shortcuts # Software # Sound # Store # System # Tips # Update # User #
Questions for this:
- Surface Pro external monitor not working?
- Although I knew Miracast and the general idea of ??a wireless display, I didn't know it worked so well and was built into Windows 10 and Windows 11. In fact, I'm literally sitting here in a hotel with a separate USB3 LCD display that can be used as a second monitor. I also used Duet Display and used my iPad Pro as a second monitor. I usually travel with a main laptop and a backup laptop anyway. Why am I dragging this extra LCD around?
- I have connected an external monitor (HDMI) and I use both the laptop screen and the external one. Sometimes I want to close the laptop lid and only use one screen. When I close the laptop lid, the screen turns off, but Windows still considers it a valid display and does not move my windows and content from the laptop screen to the external screen. Every other laptop I've had has the laptop screen disabled when the lid is closed, so the operating system behaves as if only one display is connected, which is especially annoying because I want to move my mouse to the edges of the screen, without moving it to another screen that I can't see because the laptop cover is closed. Is this a problem that I can solve? I want the laptop to tell the operating system that the display has been disabled when the laptop lid is closed.?
- This is useful in situations where your laptop's display is too small for your needs, but the information you need is stored on the laptop. Monitors use different types of connections. So make sure that your laptop has the same connection type as the monitor and that you have the cable to connect the two. For example, if the monitor uses a VGA connection, your laptop must have a VGA connector and you will need a VGA cable to connect the laptop to the monitor.?
- Can I use my Surface Pro as a monitor?
- Are you using Surface Pro as a second wired monitor?
- Laptop is only on the second screen?
- How do I get out of the second screen? Windows 10 and Windows 11 only?
- How to connect 2 laptop screens to HDMI?
- I have a Surface Pro that has been standing around for a while. I had the crazy idea of ??connecting it to the PC as an additional monitor that enables touchscreen functions. All the searches I have carried out point to the other way. That means you can connect a second monitor to the surface. However, I would like to connect it to an existing PC via the existing Mini-DisplayPort and use it as an extended monitor from my primary PC, but via a touchscreen capacity.?
- Are you using Surface Pro as a second monitor window 7?
- Are you using Surface Pro as a second monitor Mac?