Question! Windows 10 test page print, but how to?
If you have a new printer, of course you want to print the test pages to see the quality of the print!
Starting the test page printing a printer is not a complex task whether on the Dell, Asus, MSI PC does not matter and can not only be implemented by experienced and administrative users, whether it is a standard printer in Windows 10 or not the result is standard same as for the
test page printout under other Windows OS!
1.) Windows 10 test page print the solution!
1. Open the printer directory in Windows-10, Windows logo + R
2. Use the command: shell:PrintersFolder
(inexperienced users press the Windows logo + I
key combination and enter the text printer
3. Without hesitation you can click on printer and scanner!
| (Image-1) Windows 10 Printer test page!
4. Select the printer or click on the printer name and the Manage
| (Image-2) Windows 10 Manage test page print!
By clicking on the text Print test page, the test page print will be sent to the printer without any detours. Check beforehand if the printer is turned on and see if the paper is in the paper tray.
► ... Define standard printer for Windows-10
► ... Fax and Scan is suddenly gone in Windows 10
| (Image-3) Windows 10 print test page!
The elegant test page printing solution is written not only for Windows desktop PC, even if you can see screenshot shot at top of Windows 10, you can use this print example to the test page as a solution readily and without hesitation to print test page on other versions of Microsoft's Windows 10 Use system configurations such as Mobile Windows: Tablet PC, Surface Pro / Go, or even a Mobile Server operating system.
2.) Extended test printout including color gradient!
You simply send the Windows color palette test pages to print and the printer then goes to work. Unfortunately, this is not the case with every printer in the Windows color palette test pages, because due to the many small, complex color transitions, only the best printers with very good printer ink can make it, so it is not uncommon for a printer to simply not print this print as as you would like it to be. It does not matter whether you have a printer from HP, Brother, Samsung, Canon, Epson or from another manufacturer, because all manufacturers have different printer price categories, it does not always have to be a printing error.
| (Image-5) Color palette print test on the printer under Windows 10!
Updated on: 29 June 2020 12:01
Keywords: printer, question, windows, test, page, print, have, course, want, pages, quality, starting, printing
Similar information on the page
Its easy to print the contents of a folder under Windows 10 to hold it on paper You do not always have to print directories with the free directory printing
Without IT expertise, printer properties can be also displayed on new Windows 10 1909, 1903, If you select the Print option in many programs, the
Its easy to use the Photos app on Windows 10 to print pictures Everyone probably knows the easy Windows 10 solution to print multiple images on one page,
Its easy to switch the printer from black and white to color printing on Windows 10, 8.1, and MS Server Anyone who prints out the extended test pages
Under Windows 10 you can print a document as a PDF from any application thanks to the integrated "Print to PDF" function Everyone knows the practical old
Questions for this:
- How to print a test page in Windows?
- I can on my Apple MAC OS pretty quickly make a test print with a test page is something on my DELL PC under Windows 10 synonymous possible?
- I have an Epson printer, I can print in Windows 10 test page, how do I print a test page?
- Print a test page How is this done?
- It was my first game with Win 10 on my neighboring comp. You had 2 printers and I couldn't find the usual "Print Test Page" button in both properties?
- Is it possible to print a Windows test page using Windows 10, it was very easy under Windows 8 (8.1), Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP !?
- I can print out a test print on my Apple MAC OS quite quickly with a test page is something also possible on my DELL PC under Windows 10?
- Is it possible to print a Windows test page using Windows 10, Windows 8 (8.1), Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP made it very easy?
- Is there any instructions for printing a test page to see if my printer and computer can communicate properly with each other.?
- Help start a test print to check the connection directly?
- If you have a question about whether your printer is working properly on Windows, you can often print a test page. This is particularly useful if you have problems printing from a particular program. The reason why this is helpful is that if you can successfully print a test page on Windows but cannot print successfully within the program, you have narrowed down the cause of the problem. It must be the program itself.
- I just got a new PC with Windows 10 OS. I have never used Windows 10 before. In any case, I'm trying to print on a Canon color printer and have some real problems. I installed the latest drivers from the Internet and my PC can see the Canon on my local network, but when I try to print a test page, that page leaves the queue and just disappears! Furthermore, while at least one of my programs is printing on the Canon !?
- There is an instruction to print a test page to see if my printer and computer can communicate properly.
- With Apple computers on the operating systems the test pressure was complicated, do I have to do without as Mac user under Windows 10 on the test sides expression?
- With Apple computers with the operating systems, the test print was complicated, do I have to do without the test pages as a Mac user under Windows 10?
- Test page was super printed, but otherwise will not be printed. Settings OK, device not found. What have I done wrong?
- You can use the "Test Page" function to test communication between the printer and the computer. It is sent directly from the printer driver and allows the user to determine whether the problem is related to a communication problem or an actual problem with the application used.