How to print as PDF in Windows 10!
Under Windows 10 you can print a document as a PDF from any application thanks to the integrated "Print to PDF" function!
Everyone knows the practical old XPS printer
: you no longer have to use other solutions or install a third-party application like the practical tool WinScan2PDF
. Especially those who like to use the free writing program
under Windows 10 are happy to be able to convert it to PDF quickly!
Printing under Windows 10 via the integrated PDF printer driver!
1. Open one of your documents
2. Go to Print
3. Select the "Microsoft Print to PDF"
4. Assign a simple PDF file name
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 4
If the PDF printer driver integrated in Windows 10 is not installed / activated, you can do this quite easily, because it can also be used for MS Office documents to save Excel, Powerpoint, or MS Word documents as PDF files is very practical, especially if you use other or older Office products like Office 2003 or older!
►► Install the integrated PDF printer driver in Windows 10!
| (Image-1) Test PDF print under Windows 10 or save as PDF!
Open every document you want to print and search in a PDF file and open the Print dialog box in the application, this may vary from program to program, but has nothing to do with PDF printing. Where this is, of course, depends on the program. However, you can use this PDF printing function via File
, some programs also have a printer icon
that you can simply click on.
Updated on: 19 June 2020 22:16
Keywords: printer, print, windows, PDF, 10, under, document, from, application, thanks, integrated, function, everyone, knows, practical
Similar information on the page
Its easy to use the Photos app on Windows 10 to print pictures Everyone probably knows the easy Windows 10 solution to print multiple images on one page,
Enabling print logging / protokoll on Windows 10, 8.1, and Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, Everyone knows the standard printer settings on Windows.
The Windows 10 update can ever make a standard printer no longer recognizable, but thats no problem, here is the solution First, please check if the printer
Immediately after installing the printer, you should set the correct standard paper feed tray on the printer Regardless of whether you are printing a Microsoft
Its easy to switch the printer from black and white to color printing on Windows 10, 8.1, and MS Server Anyone who prints out the extended test pages
Questions for this:
- Download in case of malfunctions I use a tablet with Windows 10, now want to create PDFs on the Microsoft operating system, it is very easy without additional software, in which program can I create documents or images with Windows 10 as PDF, i.e. several image files with Windows 10 in one Save PDF?
- Windows 10 has a PDF printer what is the associated application or app?
- Show images from any application saved as PDFs, search feature of Windows 10 File Explorer?
- Windows 10 create PDF files need a program for operating systems Windows 10 Microsoft or tool to save or create using PDF function and then print what must be selected?
- Word or other to PDF files converter on Windows 10 free download for the office to create PDF files from Word or Excel applications.
- I don't have a PDF program that can convert Windows 10 Excel documents to PDFs?
- Then where does Windows 10 save the document as a PDF file, in the Documents folder or on This PC?
- Windows 10 comes with a built-in PDF printer, but I need additional software to install because I want more than that?
- Can I save websites as a PDF file in Windows 10, looking for free tools?