Folder everybody permissions on Windows 10 (free for everyone)?
The solution is simple to add permissions for a folder access to Windows 10 for everyone on this PC in the home network!
1.) Sharing / permissions for everyone under Windows 10!
1. Please start the MS-Explorer for example with [Windows-Logo] + [E]
2. Navigate to the folder and open the selection menu with the right mouse button!
3. In the context menu
go to (select) Properties
and select the Security
4. Click the "Edit ..."
And ►► Now just click on Add!
| (Image-1) Folder everybody permissions Windows 10 (free for all)?
Easy access for "Everyone" to this Windows 10 PC!
1. Just click on Add
2. And enter everyone
3. Click [OK]
4. Change Permissions
5. And again [OK]
(... see Image-2 Point 1 to 5
| (Image-2) Folder everyone permissions for Windows 10!
2.) Get an overview of what is shared, files and folders in the network!
1. Start Execute Windows + R
2. Command fsmgmt.msc
(... see Image-3 Point 1 to 3
Everyone who has the necessary rights can get an overview of the shares, files, folders or printers in the network shared, very different from the new environment share files
| (Image-3) Overview of what is shared, files and folders in the network!
3.) What should I consider when releasing, are there any problems?
You should always keep an eye on releases, if you are not the administrator, you will be asked to enter the administrator password when you release them!
4.) Share files via environment sharing!
1. Start the Windows Explorer Windows key + E.
2. Navigate to the file in File Explorer.
3. Select files.
4. Use the right mouse button to initiate environmental sharing
In Microsoft Windows 10 there is the environment release. It can also be used to share pictures, videos or even files in WLAN / Bluetooth!
| (Image-4) Share files via environment sharing in Windows-Explorer!
Updated on: 30 May 2021 14:50
Keywords: security, folder, everybody, permissions, windows, free, everyone, solution, simple, access, this, home, network, content, sharing
Similar information on the page
Some Windows 10 applications need access to the microphone, such as Skype, but not all Content: 1. Open the microphone access settings in Windows 10
The solution is simple to enable or disable secure logon with Ctrl + Alt + Del in Windows 10 Content / Solution: 1. Activating the secure login on
The solution is very easy to permanently disable the Windows 10 Defender, especially those who want to have the full PC performance and experience, can do
Its easy to make an administrator account to a standard user on Windows 10/11 Home and Pro, and vice versa If you need to allow or restrict user control
Please Activate the Ransomware protection feature on Windows 10 and this is a Free Tool on All MS W10 not only on Surface
Many users are used to the classic Windows Defender and would like to get it back and use it on Windows 10 Security threats are one of the main concerns
The solution is very easy to deactivate the SmartScreen Filter under Windows 10 and reactivate it if is necessary You do not always disable the SmartScreen
You not must always work with activated virus protection, such as when working offline on Windows-10 Content: 1. Should I or shouldnt I 2.
Even if the virus scanner does not find anything, you need a protection against threats from the Internet under Windows 10. Many users complain that the
11 # APPs # Beginner # Desktop # Download # Explorer # File-System # Folder # Hardware # Install # Internet # Media # Monitor # Network # Office # Power-Options # Printer # Quick-Tip # Registry # Search # Security # Settings # Shortcuts # Software # Sound # Store # System # Tips # Update # User #
Questions for this:
- Can I share individual folders, is it also possible, does not want to share entire hard drives in the network?
- Search tool to share folders on the network, under Windows 10 it is in Explorer, because sharing and permission to read, write, because other users on the network, I want to share it with all users in the home network!
- Help which users access the shared files and folders when sharing files?
- Does my Windows 10 have a requirement to be able to share folders and files in Windows 10?
- How do I share the folder and files on the network, i.e. share the entire hard drive on the network?
- Open Explorer with the key combination Windows Key + E.
- Did the activation of the network detection, switch on network detection, is not enough to share folders in the home network, i.e. for working together and exchanging files?
- Can I optionally enter a name for the shared hard drive?
- I am an administrator who wants to share extended share folders?
- I urgently need an environment share, how to make folders and files freely available on the network?
- Have Windows 10 Explorer actually want to share the respective files, how can I quickly recognize which files or folders I have shared over a network?
- I always wanted to know how to share folders on the network in Windows 10?
- Looking for an optimal solution to be able to share the important folders and files on the network?
- Help Microsoft has forgotten shares in Windows 10, abolished, I can not set access to shared folders?
- Help, no data is released, wants to share an entire hard drive in the network?
- Permissions Adjust usage rights to access your drive, i.e. set access to shared folders, is it complicated?
- Where can I see access to shared folders? Convenient because of file exchange?
- The sharing of folders in your own network, can you share the home network for joint projects with friends when working on a project?