Constant crashes after Windows 10 update, why?
It is rare that there are PC crashes of the Windows 10 system after the auto-update!
Updates provided by Microsoft are of the highest quality, and typically cause problems rarely, they are optionally available in Windows Update, and the driver updates are well-tested.
Many user feels that Microsoft deliberately sabotaged him, but that's probably not the case.
It's more of a coincidence that a hardware component is about to fail, there are some really simple things you can do, such as checking if a driver has not recently been reinstalled, or graphics card swapped.
With new graphics cards, it may be that the power from the power supply.
In any case, you should not hesitate and backup all your personal files. If it is a serious problem and it comes to a complete system crash, then you have at least the data for sure.
► Find and open My Documents Folders in Windows 10 from all users?
After this important step you can start with the error search,
If you have already excluded the graphics cards,
check the free space on your C:\ drive, or rather partition. Over 22% of the drive should be free. This storage space is important for Windows 10, especially for SSD drives. If you have recently installed programs, you may have uninstalled them.
If the paging file is set correctly,
if the paging file is on a separate, it has been checked. Space reserved in the swap file is used to store data that can be used by the system or applications, but could also be a cause of crash. Check the system drive and the hard disk with the paging file. ► .. Disk Check in Windows-10 Explorer!
Check which programs are started when Windows 10 is started
► programs and applications in Windows 10 Startup
, these can also be the cause of the error.
Always create recovery points manually before applying updates. A recovery point is automatically created by Windows 10 Update before you make any installations. However, if you want an extra level of protection, you can create it yourself. .. undo Windows 10 system changes
With overheating as a curious option:
Open the PC, place a fan on the computer, which ventilates the larger heat sink and graphics card directly, you can then start provisionally, so that you should then use Windows 10 after starting to make a backup or personal back up of data, and possibly activate the event log and checking whether a mistake has been detected can sometimes be half of battle!
If you disable your anti-virus program during installation, installation problems can also be avoided. You can also do it before upgrading Windows 10; the damage caused by incorrect anti-virus programs is not excluded because the hard disk is constantly being accessed, a misspelling or something similar can happen.
Other helpful tips:
► Windows 10 hard disk partitions
► Delete unnecessary files in Windows 10
Updated on: 11 June 2020 11:03
Keywords: windows, 10, update, constant, crashes, after, system, auto, update, updates, provided, microsoft
Similar information on the page
After an update, the Windows 10 is getting slower. Here are tips on what you can do to make the operating system faster again Tips for Windows 10? Very
It is rare that after upgrading from Windows 10 the user switch is no longer displayed You can always change the current user under Windows 10. Here, open
Many users are frustrated with Windows 10 and just want to uninstall it and work again on Windows 7 / 8.1 With older computers it can already come with
If the Auto Update is downloaded, but no installation, then reinstalling of Windows 10 is not necessary On Windows 10, the hard disk space is the most common
The solution to reset Windows 10 update problem by a reset of the Windows 10 The resets of the Windows-10 PC are quite fast , it is not only possible
Questions for this:
- I am looking for tips or tricks that are the most common causes of Windows crashes, and when it comes to solutions nicely put together depending on the problem, check cables and connections I have already found in the event log?
- I can't control cables and connections, but since it is a Surface Pro, the computer only works on the Surface. How can I find out what may have caused the crash?
- The Windows 10 PC is starting and the crashing + blue screen is coming but cannot update the driver software. Temperature on the PC is 36 degrees, and the crash on the PC is there, the computer is simply off, please help?
- I press the key combination to open the Run dialog, then open a blue screen, should I check the graphics card, can a graphics card that is defective lead to a blue screen image defect, should I replace the graphics card?
- I have programs abruptly quit problem, and the screen turns black now and then also blue such crashes never happened before under Windows 10 what is to blame is it the new MSI graphics card or is it a software error, can I fix it with a few simple steps?
- We will try to present as clearly as possible the various problems with a solution.?
- Could it be that my new graphics card is the reason that Windows 10 has been greased, I checked the temperature of my PC and the RAM didn't work, so should I restore Windows 10 with my backup, or is it of no use?
- It can be aborted with a wide variety of error numbers.Is this always from Windows?
- I did a cleaning of the fan, to increase the cooling I put a fan on the computer that directly ventilated the larger heat sink, Windows 10 with a backup I can do with a fan on the PC to be able to restore it, thanks for the advice, didn't have backup of windows 10 the fan was the only way to protect myself from the crashes?
- What reasons can it cause my Windows 10 to crash, can someone show me or a list of the most common causes and possibly suitable solutions as an overview?
- The Windows 10 1803 17134 April Update, or April 2018 Update is now the 6th version of Microsoft, Here, too, when updating from an older Windows 10 version, for example, Windows 10 1709 or 1703 to Windows 10 1803, or even when reinstalling to a problem?