Minimize all windows if the mouse pointer does not move for a certain time!
Minimizing all windows if the mouse pointer does not move for a certain time is possible under Windows 11, 10, 8.1, ... and MS Server!
Sometimes you need to automatically minimize all open windows for various reasons. This can be useful to protect a particular application from unfamiliar eyes!
From DesktopOK 8.11 this can be done quite easily using the DOK ► Windows Tools
1. Start Desktop OK
2. Activate the "Minimize Window" function
3. Select the time for which no activities should take place in order to minimize all windows
| (Image-1) Minimize all windows if the mouse pointer does not move for a certain time!
Updated on: 9 May 2022 05:45
Keywords: desktopok, info, minimize, windows, 11, 10, mouse, pointer, does, move, certain, time, minimizing
Similar information on the page
In order to banish any other window in the notification area To-tray of the Windows 11, 10, etc. taskbar, the right-click option, on the close button
In Desktop OK you will find many other useful functions for the Windows 11, etc. taskbar info area, which is constantly being developed and expanded
A Example to Use specific icon layout to use for restore the desktop icon position at windows startup If dont want use this solution
Quite simply you can activate the Save Icon Size and that on all MS Windows 11, 10, . operating systems Info: In DesktopOK you can enable the option
It is quite easy to uninstall and install DesktopOK on Windows 11, 10, 8.1, DesktopOK 64-bit / 32-bit is a very useful tool on your desktop computer.
This is a program with which you can hide the mouse pointer after a certain period of inactivity and adjust the waiting time in seconds AutoHideMouseCursor
If you have installed a program that hides the mouse pointer after a certain period of inactivity, Content: 1. The deactivation of hiding the mouse
The practical Alt Drag window function, drag, move, resize on Windows 11, 10, 8.1, and MS Server 2019, 2016, etc It makes a lot of sense to use this
Sometimes you want to switch from the administrator to the standard user in the program, even under Windows 11, 10, Desktop and Server The administrator
See also : ... DesktopOK FAQ
Back to : ... DesktopOK Homeage
AutoHideDesktopIcons # AutoHideMouseCursor # AutoPowerOptionsOK # BlankAndSecure # DesktopDigitalClock # DesktopOK # DirPrintOK # DontSleep # Find.Same.Images.OK # FontViewOK # GetWindowText # KeepMouseSpeedOK # MeinPlatz # NewFileTime # OnlyStopWatch # OpenCloseDriveEject # PhotoResizerOK # ProcessKO # Q-Dir # QuickMemoryTestOK # QuickTextPaste # Run-Command # ShortDoorNote # TheAeroClock # WinBin2Iso # WinScan2PDF #
Questions for this:
- Help my Windows 10 causes problems, if I have several programs open at the same time, all windows disappear, these are minimized, this happens with all APPs and programs, how can I turn off this behavior of Windows?
- Why do some people minimize the Windows windows as if by magic?
- Find a simple trick in Windows with which all open windows on the desktop are minimized at once and with a timer function!
- I want my windows to be minimized time-controlled so that all open Windows are minimized and I only see the desktop!
- I have a question, want all windows that are minimized in Windows at once without warning if you do not move the mouse now, then they should be minimized immediately after a certain period of time, it is cumbersome to do it yourself!
- I have found Windows 10 minimizing all windows while working on my computer or laptop, what can I try to fix to fix Minimize Windows Problem?