Can I somehow disable the click navigation sound ?
#Yes the clicking noise when navigating can be disabling;) ;)!
MENU > Extras > List-View > Click Navigation Sound
FAQ 30: Updated on: April 7th 2014 11:38
The Freeware Program Q-DIR
is suitable for Microsoft: Windows 10
Pro, Windows 10 Enterprise, Windows 10 Home,
Windows 8.1 Enterprise, Windows 8.1 Pro, Windows 8
Windows 8 Enterprise, Windows 8 Pro,
Enterprise, Windows 7 Home Basic, Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Ultimate,
Windows Vista Enterprise 64-bit edition, Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit edition, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Business 64-bit edition, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate,
Windows XP Home and Pro, X64 and x32 all Windows, Windows Server 2000-2008,Windows Server 2012,Windows Server 2016.
Similar questions and answers in the Faq
| ||Being able to disable auto-arrange within folders?
| ||Disable and Enable Column in Q-Dir Listview, how to?
| ||How to disable all Colors Highlighting of files and folders?
| ||Disable the Windows Explorer file grouping in Q-Dir!
| ||Can i make Q-Dir open if i double click My Computer?
| ||Disable sound on Windows 7 when clicking link eg navigation click sound?
| ||Start navigation click sound in Windows 10 (Enable, Explorer)?
| ||Disable Windows 8/8.1 or 10 key click sound in virtual osk keyboard, IE 10 11, MS-Explorer?
| ||Sound theme in Windows-8.1, 10, 7 and 8.1, how to modify, customize or disable and Play Windows Startup sound (Win7, 8, 8.1)?
| ||I missing the Navigation Area with the Folder Tree in Windows 10 Explorer?
| ||How to disable Grouping in Folder-Size View?
| ||How can I deactivate the Windows 8 / 8.1 Favorites in the navigation pane (folder tree view show)?
| ||The mouse track trails in Windows 8.1 and 10, can I disable this?
... My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- How do I turn off the sounds in Q-Dir? I cannot find a way to do this.?
- Can I somehow disable the click sound when opening a drive/folder? I cannot seem to find an option to disable it. You have created a great program, thank you.
- I have a question - when i use q-dir and i click on a folder to open the folder my computer makes a very annoying click. this click is known as "windows start navigation"
- When i use windows explorer and double click on a folder to open it up it makes the "windows start navigation sound"?
- So i go to control panels/sounds/ and then i go to the sound tab and i go down to where it says Windows Explorer i select "start navigation" and i select no sound.?
- But when i use Q-Dir and i browse different files and folders it still makes that click!?
- How do i make Q-Dir make no sounds when i use it? I want Q-Dir to make no sounds so it doesn't interfere with my music when i listen to music at the same time?
- Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.?
- Hi, I am using Q-Dir v4.15 and was wondering, how can I disable the sounds the program makes? I don't like it when my programs make sounds. I do have all of the Windows sounds disabled, but this one program (Q-Dir) still makes sounds and I can't find anywhere to turn them off in the options screens. Can you help me with this, please? Thanks.
- How to disable clicksound when doubleclicking folderin windows?
- I cannot disable start navigation sound?
- folder navigation sound?
- Double click navigate sound = 2
- Windows navigation sound cannot be disabled?
- Jelp, navigation sound at desktop?
- How to, Enable or disable Listview sound?
- Help the navigation sound will not disable?
- Cann I disable start navigation sound?
- Why there is no click sound when i click on a folder?
- Windows Start Navigation Sound won't delete, in Q-Dir?
- How to disable a cliking folder sound?
- Q-dir klick?
- Somehow i disabled sound q dir?
- Navigation click noise?
- How do I stop the clicking sound that occurs whenever I click on anything in Q-dir? All system sounds have been removed and yet it still clicks. Very irritating.
Keywords: somehow, disable, click, navigation, sound, Questions, Answers, Software