Can I move and not copy while dragging with the mouse?
One can move or copy the dragging force that works in Explorer easily, but since Q-Dir supports all the features available in the Explorer, the same statement, which is described in the help file applies .. . click here!
FAQ 39: Updated on: 18 June 2022 04:35
You can convert it to an ISO file with WinBin2Iso, then you can use any burning program without any problems. Info: WinBin2Iso converts BIN images to ISO
You cannot install an x64 64-bit operating system on an x86 32-bit processor, not even the new Win 10 or older Windows systems. That wouldnt make any
I couldnt read a CD or DVD after this treatment, even though I didnt turn it over in the microwave 5 seconds in the microwave are usually sufficient,
The Intel IA64 is a thoroughbred 64 bit CPU, but has problems with x86 32 bit programs. For this reason it is not exactly the best choice if you do not
A Windows screenshot is when you save an area of the computer screen, or the entire desktop, with all windows as an image file. Everyone is familiar with
A gateway service is a type of interface that enables file information to be exchanged between different protocol types. Info: In short, its a translator.
Whether you should shut down the computer or switch to standby mode naturally depends on how long it will not be used. "Shut down" for several days or longer,
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Dragging the mouse to copy no longer works. Are links being created?
- I can't copy with a PC mouse, what's going on, from time to time I can't copy by moving?
- Win7 Explorer copy with mouse instead of linking?
- I want to copy by dragging the mouse?
- Move with the mouse while dragging?
- Dragging with the mouse is a nice function, but moving by dragging with the mouse is not quite what I want, I want to force copying when dragging with the mouse and not move So mouse drag ?
- You can copy files with the mouse and not move them?
- I can no longer copy by moving it is skipped!
- Move with a mouse, don't copy, how do I do it?
- With Windows-7 dragging and copying, can the mouse move and nothing copying?
Keywords: system, general, move, copy, while, dragging, with, mouse, force, that, works, explorer, easily, since, q-dir, supports, features, available, same, statement, Questions, Answers, Software