Where do I enable wireless display in Windows 11 to project onto TV?
It's simple, to enable wireless display on the Windows 11 or 10 to project the screen onto the big screen, in example TV Display or other Miracast, ... devices!
1.) Enabling wireless display in Windows 11!
1. As always, start the Windows settings with Windows + i
2. Use the term: Features
3. Click on Show View features
4. Select Wireless display
5. Click Next and then confirm the installation of the wireless display
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 8)
Then test whether the connection works with the Windows + K keys. Formerly under Windows 10 it was the keyboard shortcut Windows + P
| (Image-1) Enable wireless display in Windows 11 to project screen!
2.) Test whether the projecting works on other devices!
With the keyboard shortcut Windows + K you can connect directly to the wireless display
In the Windows 11 settings in the System ► Display ► Multiple displays you will find further options
| (Image-2) Wireless display in Windows 11!
3.) Optionally check whether activated via a command prompt!
1. Start the command prompt as Admin (Windows + R command: cmd keys: Ctrl + Shift + Enter)
2. Use the command:
DISM /Online /Add-Capability /CapabilityName:App.WirelessDisplay.Connect~~~~0.0 .1.0
| (Image-3) Wireless display Wireless display via command prompt!
4.) Why doesn't the wireless display appear on Windows 11?
Check in the adapter settings whether the WiFi is activated, especially if there are several adapters, this may be deactivated. WiFi is required for WiFi display or simply deactivate and activate WiFi again!
►► Deactivate / Activate WiFi adapter on Windows 11, 10, ...!
1. Then press the keyboard shortcut Windows + K
2. Check whether the wireless display is activated on the televisions
| (Image-4) Connect to available wireless displays on Windows 11!
5.) Learn more about wireless display and issues on Windows 11!
If the above points are checked and enabled, the wireless display in Windows 11 will work quite smoothly. If it is not recognized, restart all devices. All devices should really be restarted here, including the WLAN router, television, PC and other devices involved in the connection.
Of course, if you don't use the wireless display under Windows 11, you won't have any problems with it, here are more tips on the subject of wireless, WLAN Wi-Fi etc. under Windows 11, just click through and find out, maybe you'll find out something new that you haven't seen yet so knew.
FAQ 144: Updated on: 1 October 2022 12:39
Especially on tablets it is necessary under Windows 11,10, to be able to create a screenshot without a keyboard in order to capture a screen area Sometimes
For example, if you have speakers, headphones or a headset connected to your Windows 11 PC, you can block it for applications 1. Via sound options
Sometimes you just want to see what updates have been made on Windows 11 so far, why not, if it is possible 1. See updates in Windows 11 settings
Windows 11 also contains integrated color filters that can help people with vision loss or color vision impairments, which is not so rare 1. Color
Although DVDs are becoming increasingly rare, mounting them on Windows 11 without additional software is quite easy and can be done with one click 1.
To switch to a professional version of Windows, it would just make sense to update Windows 10 Home to Windows 11 Pro Especially in the course of the update,
You could theoretically install Windows 11 on less, but why does it ask for 64 GB for the installation of Windows 11 and refuse if it is less? This is a
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Projecting Windows 11 does not work, activate Miracast?
- Windows 11 wireless display not working, could not connect?
- I don't have a Microsoft wireless display adapter. set up the adapter connect the adapter to the display connect?
- My wireless display requires a Miracast adapter that plugs into an HDMI port?
- After unplugging from the wireless display, can I unplug the device under Wireless Displays and then reconnect?
- Connection from Windows PC for wireless display?
- How do I repair wireless display or dock connections in Windows 11?
- How to easy Enabling wireless display on Windows 11?
- Windows 11 enable wireless display?
- Want to use wireless display on PC on Win 11?
- Connect from windows pc to an external display in windows 11 or windows 10 connect?
- Windows 11 Windows 10 on TV or projector via Miracast adapter?
- Do I need that WLAN switched on to do this on the PC via the network icon in the taskbar Wi-Fi the display supports Wifi Miracast?
- Help, wireless display on Windows 11 why doesn't the appear on Windows 11?
- Stream windows 11 to tv?
- Wireless display windows 11?
- Windows 11 wireless display shortcut to connect wireless display?
- How to install wireless display on windows 11, where are the steps to add or install wireless display on windows 11?
- Can i optionally check whether activated wireless display on Windows 11?
- I made sure Windows 11 PC supports Miracast.
- Wireless to a TV, projector, or other PC as an external display is supported in Miracast, isn't it?
- I press the Windows key + K it opens the quick settings but connecting a wireless display on the Windows PC is missing?
- How to test whether the wireless display works on Windows 11?
- How to troubleshoot wireless display connectivity?
- How do I connect to a wireless display in Windows 10 or 11?
Keywords: windows, 11, where, enable, wireless, display, project, TV screen, other, miracast, devices, Questions, Answers, Software