I would like to see the full name of the folder in the tab!
In Firefox navigation between tabs, the standard navigation buttons for this function are Ctrl-PageUp and Ctrl-PageDn why not in Q-Dir
It is very simple to disable or enable Auto-Expand folder feature in Q-Dir Menu ► Extras ► Tree-View ►
It is very easy to add Q-Dir to windows system shell context menu via Q-Dir extras menu
Please check the settings on: Menu > Extras > System > "Enable Privilege" And please disable it. In some companies, networks, or NTFS drives, this leads to
To start with a favorite settings, without to register *.qdr files for Q-Dir please create a shortcut
Its easy in to change the look of the Address-Bar Over ► The Main Menu ► Extras ► Address-Bar ► Modern or Classic address bar
Its easy in Quad-Explorer, pleas Drag and Drop the *.qdr files on the Taskbar in Windows-10/8.1/7. See also: ► Q-Dir opens 4 times my computer, last setting
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- One of the most popular functional requirements for Windows is tabs in File Explorer. Microsoft has resisted adding tabs to File Explorer and apps in general for years after tabs were introduced in Internet Explorer 6 with a toolbar extension in 2005. This resistance will change on a large scale. Microsoft plans to add apps in Windows 10 tabs so you can better group apps.
- I miss the complete name of the directory on the table bar.
- One feature I would find useful is if the tabs above the list-view could be variable width,?
- Fixed tab size in Quad-Explorer Q-Dir on MS Windows the File Explorer Alternative?
- I would like to see the full name of the folder in the tab, rather than just the first part and then "...".?
- I would find a feature very useful if the tabs above the list view with variable width could be such that folder names are not cut off. In other words, I would like to see the full name of the folder on the tab rather than just the first part and then "...".
- So that folder names are not cut off. In other words,?
- I have a good idea to improve the work performance.
- Sometimes I suffer to find where working folder, and making few second of delay time. So, I suggest to rename the tab name, not current folder name. It makes more efficient to find more easily.
- The size of the File Explorer tab needs to be adjusted. I want to change my new tab size settings in Explorer. If I have to open fewer tabs, the big tab has to be big. As soon as the tabs have filled the available space, they can be reduced in size. I would like to adjust the settings for the tab size. If we have similar options, please let me know?
Keywords: would, like, full, name, folder, explorer, view, file, manager, quad-directory, from, q-dir, version, menu, extas, Questions, Answers, Software