Set Countdown Timer and Stopwatches in Windows 10, how to?
The solution is simple to set Countdown Timer, Stopwatches and Alarm in Windows 10,
without additional software like the freeware ...
1.) ... Find and start the Alarms & Clock App in Windows-10!
2.) ... Set multiple countdowns in Windows 10!
3.) ... Set several Alarms in Windows 10!
4.) ... Start the Stopwatch in Windows 10!
1.) Find and start the Alarms & Clock App in Windows-10!
Please start the Windows 10 Search via Search Symbol or Windows-Logo + Q keyboard shortcut.
Enter in the Search Box for example the text alarm and click Alarms & Clock!
| (Image-1) Set Countdown Timer in Windows 10!
All Windows 10 owners have this application installed by default. You can find the application in the list of all applications in the start menu.
2.) Set multiple countdowns in Windows 10!
In the Windows 10 APP Alarms & Clock please select Timer!
for additional countdown timer click [+] 4(... see Image-2)
| (Image-2) Set Multiple Countdown Timer in Windows-10!
After opening the application to create a new alarm, click on the plus sign tab at the bottom of the screen on the right.
For the new Windows 10 Alarm, you must specify the name of the alarm, the alarm time, the alarm schedule, and the sound of the notification. You can also specify the time for which you can move the alarm after the first alarm.
Incidentally, the alarm only works when the computer or notebook is in sleep mode, in Windows 10 hibernation mode.
3.) Set several Alarms in Windows 10!
In the Windows 10 APP Alarms & Clock please select Alarm!
for additional Alarms click [+] 4(... see Image-3)
| (Image-3) Additional Alarm in Windows 10!
4.) Start the Stop-Watch in Windows 10!
In the Windows 10 APP Alarms & Clock please select Stopwatch!
an click the button Play to start the Stopwatch! (... see Image-4)
| (Image-4) Start Stopwatch in Windows-10!
FAQ 148: Updated on: March 29th 2018 11:17
To change the default operating pc system boot to Windows 10, please use the Hot-Key Windows-Logo + R and enter the command control system Content: 1. ... more
The solution is simple to see all computers in your wlan network on Windows-10 , the solution is also for Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 Content: 1. View all ... more
The solution is simple to change the desktop theme eg Windows Design in Windows-10, this solution is also for Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 Please open in Windows ... more
The solution is simple to Auto Run a program when Windows-10 starts, this solution is also for Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 In this FAQ about the autostart ... more
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- How to use the Alarms & Clock app Windows 10 addition.?
- How to use Alarms in Windows 10 it’s kind of a big deal.?
- How to add a new clock, on Windows 10?
- How To use the World Clock the new addition on Windows 10?
- Start in Windows 10 simply Alarms feature.?
- Have the Windows the ability to set an cowntdown timer.?
- Windows 10 didn't not have this to being able to set alarms, timers, stopwatch.?
- Find the simple stopwatch on Windows 10?
- Windows 10 Timers are Windows 10 as you can see more than one timer.?
- How to turn on any alarm or create a new on Windows 10.?
- Alarms on Windows 10, how to.?
- How to Windows 10 lets you set alarms?
- Find addition is a stopwatch on Windows 10.?
- How to to being able to set alarms, timers, and use your Windows 10 as a stopwatch.?
- Can I Set Timers, Alarms, and Stopwatches in Windows 10, how to?
- Windows 10 option to compare times?
- The alarm sound on Windows 10 i want to hear when it goes off.?
- How To set the alarm to only occur once on Windows 10?
- How To set an alarm on Windows 10?
- Windows 10 Stopwatch addition stopwatch how to use to record lap times?
Keywords: Windows, 10, ten, countdown, timer, stopwatches, alarm, find, start, run, Questions, Answers, Software